Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana's friend disses Gaga and Lorde (Also Porcelain Blacks ex-husband)

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antidote

Well, it's stupid because it kinda makes Lana look bad too in many people's opinions just because now they think she hangs out with him and drags Lorde and Gaga.

But I don't think it has to be like that.

He is his own person and it doesn't necessarily mean that he does this because Lana said those things.

It's the same when DJ White Shadow drags someone on twitter....yeah maybe Gaga shares his opinion, but maybe she doesn't and he just expresses his own opinion

Emvee

Lana's beef with Lorde is so petty omg. Lol poor little hipster damsel in distress is getting all huffy puffy cause another girl wants to make sad core music. Get over yourself.

And, sure, Gaga's a little down right now. She's still selling out arenas though lol. Does she have a song on radio right now? No, but nor does Lana. Is ARTPOP living up to her past endeavors? No, but nor is ultra-whatever it's called.

My two cents. Let's all move on with our lives now :3

XoXoJoanneGaga

Lana's beef with Lorde is so petty omg. Lol poor little hipster damsel in distress is getting all huffy puffy cause another girl wants to make sad core music. Get over yourself.

And, sure, Gaga's a little down right now. She's still selling out arenas though lol. Does she have a song on radio right now? No, but nor does Lana. Is ARTPOP living up to her past endeavors? No, but nor is ultra-whatever it's called.

There's no need to come for Lana over what her friend said, that's no different than people attacking Gaga for the dumb stuff DJWS says on Twitter. Lana's never said anything negative about Lorde

A lot of people are fans of both Lana and Gaga. Lana just released an amazing album and Gaga released one that many people found disappointing, or at least messy, so a lot of people are trending towards Lana. 

I don't get the disappointed for ARTPOP tbh. I became a fan because of ARTPOP so I don't understand the disappointment from older fans. But in my opinion, i don't think lana, lorde or even gaga has publicly talk bad about one another. Its more of their producers, friends and family + FANS that are the ones doing all these dragging and feud as can see from this thread.

I am not a fan of lana's music but I like a few of her older songs (you can recommend me new ones :)) but I will not go around telling her fans to like gaga or question their music taste.

I think all artist all unique in their own ways and us fans don't have to put other artists down to justify our own music taste. We are all different and we like different music and our reason of liking these artist may be different also. If only we are able to respect both artist and their fans.

side note,  let me apologize to fans that like gaga and lana in this forum. sometimes i forgot this is a forum and we are allowed to express our disagreement and even 'drag' our own fave.

HausOfGuy

Im not gonna blame lana who is an amazing artist for what this who said. I love gaga i love lana and i just wish people focused on the music. 

ARTPOPHooker96

spilled-coffee12.jpg?w=300

There is no Lana beef with Lorde. It's embarrassing tbh how you rush in here to drag her when Lana hasn't even said anything about her.  :awkney:

Ultraviolence peaked at #1 in over 16 countries without any promo. How is that not living up to her past endeavors? 

Emvee

There is no Lana beef with Lorde. It's embarrassing tbh how you rush in here to drag her when Lana hasn't even said anything about her.  :awkney:

Ultraviolence peaked at #1 in over 16 countries without any promo. How is that not living up to her past endeavors? 

"It’s about a singer who first sneered about my allegedly not authentic style but later she stole and copied it. And now she’s acting like I am the art project and she the true super artist. My God and people actually believe her, she’s successful! I shouldn’t continue ranting, it doesn’t get anywhere.â€

Who is she talking about here? Lana is talking about someone who's popular right now and it's not Katy or Rihanna. Either way, it shows how petty she is. Kind of embarrassing, huh? :)

ARTPOP was #1 in countless other countries too. It's still not doing as well as her other albums, commercially. A #1 means nothings except that you have a decently sized core fan base who buys your album when it's released.

XoXoJoanneGaga

"It’s about a singer who first sneered about my allegedly not authentic style but later she stole and copied it. And now she’s acting like I am the art project and she the true super artist. My God and people actually believe her, she’s successful! I shouldn’t continue ranting, it doesn’t get anywhere.â€

Who is she talking about here? Lana is talking about someone who's popular right now and it's not Katy or Rihanna. Either way, it shows how petty she is. Kind of embarrassing, huh? :)

ARTPOP was #1 in countless other countries too. It's still not doing as well as her other albums, commercially. A #1 means nothings except that you have a decently sized core fan base who buys your album when it's released.

No one knows who she's talking about except her, you're making assumptions. But if she is talking about Lorde, how would it be petty to respond to someone who calls your music "inauthentic and bad for feminism"? 

You're being incredibly biased. Gaga has shaded other artists numerous times, most notably with "I guess green wigs and mechanical horses are the thing now", I have a feeling you didn't call her petty then though.

I don't get the disappointed for ARTPOP tbh. I became a fan because of ARTPOP so I don't understand the disappointment from older fans.

:hug:

Archived