đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother 16 (US)

Nick

Featured Posts

aquaprincess

Devin keeps hanging himself. He's probably going up on the block next week. I'm rooting for Christine now

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Devin keeps hanging himself. He's probably going up on the block next week. I'm rooting for Christine now

Hopefully it is Devin and Caleb :wtf:

Gagz

Hopefully it is Devin and Caleb :wtf:

I know Caleb posted a homophobic slur on his Instagram, but I'm really surprised that he's so close with Frankie, he refers to himself as metros-xual and he is really sensitive. I was like , whhaaaaat? :sweat:

I know Caleb posted a homophobic slur on his Instagram, but I'm really surprised that he's so close with Frankie, he refers to himself as metros-xual and he is really sensitive. I was like , whhaaaaat? :sweat:

Yea he's an idiot. Guaranteed to get out at some point in the game. Nobody has ever won with the attitude "I'm going to win every competition to show the other HGs that I'm a competitor." :flop:

aquaprincess

looks like the bomb squad is about to explode..knew that would happen.. :smh::giggle:

CyanLights

looks like the bomb squad is about to explode..knew that would happen.. :smh::giggle:

You would think by season 16 of this show that people would learn to not make alliances this early

Morphine Prince

Frankie mentioned Gaga. Yes, Gagz, get that relevancy. 

They're all so paranoid :smh: 

aquaprincess

Devin is too cray cray. And I'm over him talking about his daughter

Archived