đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRave setlist censored in Dubai

KingOfSpain

Featured Posts

Antidote

I wouldn't perform at all...I would feel sorry for the fans but that's massive censoring....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

This can't be true

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

"Aura, Alejandro, Sexxx Dreams and Born This Way"

NO BITCH you won't censor your show please keep Aura and Sexxx Dreams at least

Teri Hatcher

Cryin bc Sexxx Dreams and Aura are my fav from ARTPOP and i ****in live in dubai ew  :toofunny:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

but at the same time I don't think she would actually censor her show

she might just sing them like she did in Russia and Philippines when they tried to stop ha

PaperGangsta96

Do i agree with her having to censor her show? no I don't. BUT look at all the Little Monsters there that wouldn't be able to see there Idol live because of their strict government, at least it is something that the fans can see and feel free to an extent for the little time they have at her concert.  :woot:

GypsyDope

that means gaga needs to cover herself up lol... inb4 Gaga can't swear either **** it's gonna be so boring

iAstroLeo

inb4 Partynauseous gets released on the Dubai artRAVE date and she sings those songs in their uncensored glory :whitney:

Diamond Heart

i understand some of the songs, Aura and Sexxx Dreams, but Born This Way really? That makes me really sad.

Do i agree with her having to censor her show? no I don't. BUT look at all the Little Monsters there that wouldn't be able to see there Idol live because of their strict government, at least it is something that the fans can see and feel free to an extent for the little time they have at her concert.  :woot:

This is a good point actually that i didnt really consider.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• 2 weeks later...
high heeled fem

Alejandro and BTW ? WTF  She can skip the GAY STR8 or BI part but other than that ?  ??  WTF  She better sing  TEOG, You and I then ..

I KNOW RIGHT? she can skip that part

i bet they get heaps of BTW songs and heaps older stuff

im jealous :manicure:

• 2 months later...
jacobsoyah

Then she shouldn't perform at all.

I know fans want to see her but wouldn't you rather see her as uncensored Gaga, spreading ger message than a watered down version? Stuff like this makes me really frustrated. :crossed:

I agree. The only thing is that even with the strict and, in my opinion, redundant laws in the UAE, there are still gays in Dubai obviously (but in the closet probably). I see it as GaGa going to Dubai possibly giving hope to those that are forced into hiding for their s-xuality. Think of it this way, if you were gay and living in Dubai, wouldn't you want Lady GaGa, an idol of the gay community to visit your home country (even with censorship)?

Spock

OMG this on top of already cut and shortened songs and interludes.

Dubai monsters getting ready for that 6min artRAVE :pawsup:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived