Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will be doing outfit changes onstage at the artRAVE

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears

AP but it's not news, anyone could've said that and I was sure she was going to do that after iTunes Fest

wow someone get u an award 

Rudz Xinc

basically she will be wearing seashell bikinis again :millie:

and ain't nobody got time to see her change, if it's boring like swinefest

it this true, hopefully there are some other things happen while she change to keep things interesting

Look at those clowns

drbumblenut

I loved the MANiCURE > ARTPOP costume change during Swinefest, with the interlude music. It was like a metamorphosis. I wish we could have that music isolated so I could work to it all the time

MahoTheMnstr

If it does happen I don't think it will be for every song I'm guessing she'll have bigger costume changes through the show... But if you don't like it you can always close your eyes

J e s s e

I don't really like the thought of onstage costume changes :noparty: Sounds kinda messy to me :shrug: Plus I like the illusion of one Gaga disappearing, and a whole new one appearing :ohno:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Without knowing how she will change onstage (there's lots of possibilities, it could go either way), there's no point stanning or getting pressed over it.

NewYorkCity

I think she will. Somethimg like Swine Fest, Aura-ARTPOP. It's great! I loved that!!

We will have backstage changes for sure! If not, it can become boring at the 3rd time she does it, unless there are imterludes and music playing on the screen while she changes. Which would be great.

I have always loved the idea of having one interlude wich was a camera following her while she changes clothes backstage (with music playing on the arena tho) and being played on screen, so you can be watching her from the moment she disappears of the stage to when she appears again :flutter:

Laceface

I was at Swinefest and the onstage costume changes really workedñ񂬩 Because it was such an intimate show. This is not going to work in an arena and will just look unprofessional.

ALSO: This probably means NO INTERLUDES. Which sucks. 

I don't mind SOME onstage changes in the style of SwineFest, hiwever I would not be pleased ig interludes were neglected

Archived