Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRave walkways made of lucite, see-through

hughdancy

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RideRidePony

so everyone is going to cram under the catwalks when gaga walks over it and then they'll push and shove to get back to their original spot to see the main stage. yaaaay.

Brandon

I am thinking of buying a seat instead of GA. The view from a seat might be freaking awesome and more intense!

Donatello

How will her footwear grip onto lucite? One wrong step and she'll slide into the crowd...  :emma:

lavenderblondee

I am going to pass out. It really doesn't matter where you are, she'll be by you for at least some parts of it. Awesome. Now I probably should of just got GA. :laughga:

Also, this is going to be a riot. People moving at all times. I'm ready to get punched because no way will I move.

lavenderblondee

so everyone is going to cram under the catwalks when gaga walks over it and then they'll push and shove to get back to their original spot to see the main stage. yaaaay.

Yeah, this is going to be annoying. I'm not moving an inch from the start of the show, so I hope people around me are well aware of that before show time. :lolgaga:

RideRidePony

Yeah, this is going to be annoying. I'm not moving an inch from the start of the show, so I hope people around me are well aware of that before show time. :lolgaga:

i might hire millie brown as my bodyguard. imagine the backsplash off the plastic runways

Archived