Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

To everyone COMPLAINING

Haus

Featured Posts

Jimmy Fallon is NOT her demographic. If you think performing GUY would've given it a boost on iTunes any higher than top 50, you're wrong. She chose ARTPOP because she's said countless times that this is "the real beginning" to the era so it was probably symbolic to her.

We got an amazing performance for a standout track so just get over it. There are plenty of APPROPRIATE places to perform GUY when she needs a boost on iTunes, IF GUY is even the single. 

Y'all will b---h over anything.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimmy Fallon, not Kimmel :)

Also CAN SOMEONE LINK ME TO A VIDEO OF THE PERFORMANCE PLEASE

Yes I just realized that, too focused on the annoying fans :sweat:

Jimmy Kimmel is NOT her demographic. If you think performing GUY would've given it a boost on iTunes any higher than top 50, you're wrong. She chose ARTPOP because she's said countless times that this is "the real beginning" to the era so it was probably symbolic to her.

We got an amazing performance for a standout track so just get over it. There are plenty of APPROPRIATE places to perform GUY when she needs a boost on iTunes, IF GUY is even the single.

Y'all will b---h over anything.

I wanted G.U.Y because she hasn't performed it 4 times unlike ARTPOP

Y'all will praise her over anything

The performance was boring to me, which is my problem :manicure:. I am a tad mad that she didn't do GUY because of the charts but mostly it's because the performance wasn't that good to me. :ohwell:

Stefani328

If she performed the song they wanted, they would still complain. They have to get it out of their system.

Archived