💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Arrives At Tonight Show Studio

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

stop with the "OMG FAME TEAS YAS SLAY" like no, stop. she needs to stop referencing her old fame era nasally voice self and move on and those comments arent helping. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daviddarko

stop with the "OMG FAME TEAS YAS SLAY" like no, stop. she needs to stop referencing her old fame era nasally voice self and move on and those comments arent helping.

But she has Fame Teas here  :shrug:

aaronyoji

But she has Fame Teas here  :shrug:

yeah i know thats what makes it worse, she keeps indulging this pathetic lost image of her old self that pseudo-fans/haters keep wanting to box her back up as and it just goes against everything. or like, everytime she looks good people find a way to relate to the fame and its just annoying. 

yeah i know thats what makes it worse, she keeps indulging this pathetic lost image of her old self that pseudo-fans/haters keep wanting to box her back up as and it just goes against everything. or like, everytime she looks good people find a way to relate to the fame and its just annoying.

You are going too far with a look in my humble opinion. Bangs have always look good on her, she has used them in every era but with the current era's "makeup" (if you know what i mean).

She looks stunning here :legend:

llbcherry

She looks AMAZING!! Coat, purple/pink fur, lashes, wig w/ bangs, white nails, flowy pants, light tan, weird present shoes. I caaannn't.. :giveup:

I literally cannot wait!

JazzGa

The huge eyelashes... the bangs... the soft colors....
​FameGa is that you???? :omg:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived