💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New pic of Gaga with Terry for Harper's Bazaar

Shaney

Featured Posts

so i guess we can conclude that she hasnt fallen out with him

Well the photos seem to be take around the Saturday Night live time. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That shoot was a while ago, though.Recognize the astronaut get-up? I personally don't think they've fallen out with each other, but this doesn't prove that they haven't either.

She looks happy in this pic though, it reminds me of some of the pics in the giant book she released during BTW.

Computer

The fact you find him even remotely attractive confuses me.

He's cute tho :teehee:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

JazzGa

Hoping this picture is old and the people who "betrayed" her in December were just Terry and R. Kelly... can't wait for her to get those two creeps out of her life  :wtf:  

With glasses, he looks like a creepy pedophilic woodshop teacher... without glasses he looks like a slightly less creepy fisherman. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I think that I don't get some comments, but at the end Gaga and Terry are not in good relationship now? Was he the problem with DWUW video? :confused: :confused:

pink sushi

Hoping this picture is old and the people who "betrayed" her in December were just Terry and R. Kelly... can't wait for her to get those two creeps out of her life  :wtf:  With glasses, he looks like a creepy pedophilic woodshop teacher... without glasses he looks like a slightly less creepy fisherman. 

:tea:

Jeffrey_This_Way

Hoping this picture is old and the people who "betrayed" her in December were just Terry and R. Kelly... can't wait for her to get those two creeps out of her life  :wtf:  

With glasses, he looks like a creepy pedophilic woodshop teacher... without glasses he looks like a slightly less creepy fisherman. 

This.  He's a perv.  Google him people.  

Archived