đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari talks Gaga with FUSE.

No Angel

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it may be possible she doesn't have them to leak.

She has the power to "let" them leak; that is, to not punish the people who leak them. I also think it's totally possible she could buy back the rights to the songs like she did with that super early CD Bob Leone was going to auction. I think she just doesn't want these early songs and/or outtakes to leak because they're "bad" or "embarrassing;" I think it's a common concern about artists. But ultimately nobody outside their fanbase ends up even knowing these songs exist (unless you pull a Lana and record a drunken diss song :flop: but that's an exception), so it's really more of a person concern than a "this will tarnish my image" sort of thing.

I can't even remember what the last leak was anymore. The Greatest Thing, iirc? And before that Posh Life. Those are pretty recent ones, though. I'm more interested in the Fame/pre-Fame stuff. Maybe one day...

What other than Gaga?  Garp it all out.  What was his big song he produced bigger than paparazzi?

I am asking - after Gaga.  Thank you. 

No No No and Bootylicious by Destiny's Child both peaked at #1, and they were his productions/compositions.

btw, to all the people saying he's "milking her fame," it's probably Fuse that reached out to him for an interview, not the other way around, and why would he turn down exposure/payment? He's not saying anything slanderous about her and he's speaking in a respectful and guarded way.

I also do believe that once Gaga started ascending the stairway of fame, she basically... dumped the people that she started out with, and by extension did not give them the credit they deserved. I don't think she's a "concoction" made by other people; without her, there's no Gaga, full stop. Nevertheless, there are integral parts of her story that have been left out. The entire Gaga mythos is just that - a myth. It's fun for the fans, but if you want to know what actually happened, it's frustrating to tease out the story from the reality.

Not that Fusari's not a sleaze; from what I know, he forced her into a relationship in order for her to continue working with him. If that's not swinish, what is? Those photos of him with Gaga are also creepy for some reason. (wasn't swine written about multiple people though? i would have though perez would be there. and maybe some other people we don't know about)

(I hate that we don't have multiquote anymore and I have to double post if I see someone else I want to quote two people at a time)

freebit

Not that Fusari's not a sleaze; from what I know, he forced her into a relationship in order for her to continue working with him. If that's not swinish, what is? Those photos of him with Gaga are also creepy for some reason.

Really? That would be awful if true. Also, it would explain why she wouldn't want to work with him anymore (and it'd be completely understandable). That just seems like a manipulative situation with him holding the power in the relationship.

Ugh after reading that, and looking at these bizarre pics of him with his new look (and of those surrounded by her lookalikes) I'm officially creeped out. Weird Law & Order: SVU teas.

Really? That would be awful if true. Also, it would explain why she wouldn't want to work with him anymore (and it'd be completely understandable). That just seems like a manipulative situation with him holding the power in the relationship.

Ugh after reading that, and looking at these bizarre pics of him with his new look (and of those surrounded by her lookalikes) I'm officially creeped out. Weird Law & Order: SVU teas.

pg 56 on Poker Face:

She was very happy with [Tommy] Kafakian [session musician for Fusari], who was around her age and, like her, a struggling musician. They kept their relationship quiet and assumed nobody in the studio knew. But once Fusari found out what was going on, Kafakian, says [a] friend, was fired. Stefani couldn't figure out why, and she was crushed when Kafakian dumped her shortly after.

"She came to me so upset about it, very distraught," says the friend. "She was like, I'm so hurt. I don't think she realized what was happening at the time." (Kafakian refuses to discuss the circumstances of his leaving and his breakup with Stefani or what role Fusari may have played in that.)

Stefani soon figured it out. Fusari, who, at thirty-six, was eighteen years Stefani's senior, made his feelings known. That he had a live-in finacee named Jane [...] did not seem to concern him [...].

Stefani was overwhelmed. She didn't have any strong feelings for him, if any. She wasn't so much worried about what would happen if she got involved with him - she was worried what would happen if she didn't.

"Basically, she really wanted [to make] her record," the friend says. In much the same way that, at first, "she wasn't even into this style of music, dance - it was not what came from her heart - she was like, OK, I'll try it out. And after trying it out for a while, she got the hang of it. I think she approached the relationship with Rob in a similar way: I may have signed up for a Tom, but..." The friend pauses. "She really wanted to become famous and successful, and she worked really hard. And she was worried that if she didn't go through with it..."

So she went through with it.

If the friend is to be believed, he's a major slime.

Archived