Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga being protested @ Heart's castle + Locals defending her

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

Some people need to yank out whatever is lodged up their ass and chill out... :MANiCURE:

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoneyFameSex

They have a point tho, she's wasting a **** ton of water.

Wasting water is not something that should be minimized; water conservation is actually a HUGE issue.

She's helping water by wasting it? :awkney:

Yes, Gaga wants to put back what she's putting in, but the problem is that the pool LEAKS 15,000 gallons water a day. 

i hope you realize gaga is paying to get the pipes FIXED

i hope you realize gaga is paying to get the pipes FIXED

she's still wasting all that water, so it doesn't really matter since the pool was going to be drained again either way after she left. 

MonsterMum

she's still wasting all that water, so it doesn't really matter since the pool was going to be drained again either way after she left. 

And re-used btw :manicure: 

Lol it's not going to be wasted, she's donated over 200k for not only improvement of irrigation on the property, but also for the re-use of that water in the surrounding area to support the property as well as the animals housed there. The pool was set to be drained and they weren't going to fill it up until funds had been reached to do so. Gaga actually helped the tourism to the castle, so.... :whitney:

But, I understand that you want water to be conserved, but providing the funds to do so as well as collection of the wasted water isn't nearly as bad as what California's citizens have been doing to their own land. We had the same issue in Florida, and we managed to tap into our aquifers even further and opened up new plants for purification/recycling of water. California has yet to tap it's resources or look into desalination of the nearby ocean, and it'll be a while.

And re-used btw :manicure:

The water that they drained, yes, not the water that leaked.

Lol it's not going to be wasted, she's donated over 200k for not only improvement of irrigation on the property, but also for the re-use of that water in the surrounding area to support the property as well as the animals housed there. The pool was set to be drained and they weren't going to fill it up until funds had been reached to do so. Gaga actually helped the tourism to the castle, so.... :whitney:

But, I understand that you want water to be conserved, but providing the funds to do so as well as collection of the wasted water isn't nearly as bad as what California's citizens have been doing to their own land. We had the same issue in Florida, and we managed to tap into our aquifers even further and opened up new plants for purification/recycling of water. California has yet to tap it's resources or look into desalination of the nearby ocean, and it'll be a while.

I just want to point out that I'm not advocating against Gaga, because I'm well aware of the repairs she is funding, but I am advocating against people kissing her ass because of it. Yes, she is paying so that future water is used more efficiently, but that doesn't change the fact that she did in fact waste water while she was there. 

The water that they drained, yes, not the water that leaked.

I just want to point out that I'm not advocating against Gaga, because I'm well aware of the repairs she is funding, but I am advocating against people kissing her ass because of it. Yes, she is paying so that future water is used more efficiently, but that doesn't change the fact that she did in fact waste water while she was there.

But which is better? Short term consequences or long-term gains?

Archived