Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Supernatural S15: The Final Season

Bye

Featured Posts

Josip

Where is the praise for the newest episode?

I am so in love with this new dynamic and production. :diane:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
On 3/2/2018 at 4:14 PM, Josip said:

Where is the praise for the newest episode?

I am so in love with this new dynamic and production. :diane:

i spaced out in here because everybody's being a negative nancy. i liked the latest ep, too

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• 4 weeks later...
DeanWinchester

Scoobynatural was fantastic--it solidified the show's cult status and proved it has become iconic in its own right among mystery/horror/fantasy shows.

Ratings was highest this season since the premiere. It also hit #1 social media for the week.

:woot:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

6 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Scoobynatural was fantastic--it solidified the show's cult status and proved it has become iconic in its own right among mystery/horror/fantasy shows.

Ratings was highest this season since the premiere. It also hit #1 social media for the week.

:woot:

I loved Scoobynatural as well. The Sam/Velma thing was hilarious (those shoulders tho :flutter:). Dean was even funnier than usual. I really enjoyed it and think they should do it again another time (without overdoing) perhaps with another classic animated show. Now this is one of those MOTW/non-mytharc episodes that I absolutely adore.

DeanWinchester
12 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

I loved Scoobynatural as well. The Sam/Velma thing was hilarious (those shoulders tho :flutter:). Dean was even funnier than usual. I really enjoyed it and think they should do it again another time (without overdoing) perhaps with another classic animated show. Now this is one of those MOTW/non-mytharc episodes that I absolutely adore.

Supernatural's longevity :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

sarahb

I've never watched Supernatural before but I just watched the Scooby-Doo episode and that was fun :applause:

tumblr_p605cpla3x1qj8v20o1_500.gif

54 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I've never watched Supernatural before but I just watched the Scooby-Doo episode and that was fun :applause:

Time to start from S1, maybe you'll catch up with Season 14 :bon:

sarahb
5 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

I was expecting that comment :laughga:

DeanWinchester
9 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

you tell 'em, Sammy!

10 hours ago, sarahb said:

welcome to the cult

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

@DeanWinchester

Just finished the episode. It was good and had a lot of action. I don't like the writers making up another excuse to separate the brothers though.

Also, I miss Mary and Jack. I'm guessing they'll be back in the next episode (I didn't watch any promos for next week's episode).

DeanWinchester
17 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

Just finished the episode. It was good and had a lot of action.

I've been waiting for a good cult-based episode for the longest time. And to see yet another non-humanoid monster this season is really really nice. The show tried Lovecraft before but was underutilized and to see them try that again to expand the lore and the cosmology is excellent and very interesting. I'm excited for the next episode.

17 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

I don't like the writers making up another excuse to separate the brothers though.

Same but a theme of the season has been to explore different character interactions and relationships so I can understand it. Sam was given a moment with Rowena, and now he will be given a moment with Gabriel. Dean had the most personal vendetta against Ketch and now they are given subplots together.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• 2 weeks later...

So, last episode was great. I like Charlie so the alternate world was a good way to bring her back. Asmodeus's demise was so satisfying to watch. I still am against the show treating Lucifer like a comedic villain; it's beyond stupid.

DeanWinchester
9 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

So, last episode was great. I like Charlie so the alternate world was a good way to bring her back. Asmodeus's demise was so satisfying to watch. I still am against the show treating Lucifer like a comedic villain; it's beyond stupid.

I hate Charlie but at least they didn't make her a turbo le quirky nerd lesbian this time and the focus is on Dean's guilt so I can tolerate that. I legitimately hoped and thought it was Anna though.

Spoiler

Because the actress tweeted something about it and liked my reply about it.

I liked Asmodeus, I hate he kicked the chicken bucket this early but at least he showed some nice powers. And I hate how Lucifer's story is dragged out as well. Make him a villain or redeem him, stop flipflopping.

Also :rip: @Doot his account will be reaped permanently soon.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived