💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga leaving her London hotel for the LAST time

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

http://youtu.be/LIejR2DExOY

She will be leaving London today for the YouTube awards. No more London candids :emo:

It's science, bitch

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I found this so unbelievably awkward to watch :lmao: the pictures came out lovely but the video is just...yeah :toofunga:

I am like, literally dehydrated from all the crying

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

if anybody is curious why she's doing this slow walk thing recently its so that the paparazzi can catch more photos on time. 

I think. 

nick4bty

Someone needs to make a clip reel of Gaga getting into that van. We have so many different videos  :dies:

Alien Tulip

if anybody is curious why she's doing this slow walk thing recently its so that the paparazzi can catch more photos on time. 

I think. 

No, I think its cuz shes going to miss being in london assuming she wont be back til next year so therefore shes walking slow to take every little final step of london before she leaves. I also think its part of her "dope" look.

No, I think its cuz shes going to miss being in london assuming she wont be back til next year so therefore shes walking slow to take every little final step of london before she leaves. I also think its part of her "dope" look.

she did it during that fashion thing a month back ish too

she took like slow steps while leaving her car and paused 3-5 seconds between each step :laughga:

Archived