Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Xfactor performance gives Gaga a huge boost on iTunes UK ALREADY

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

YAS! Have that oyster people, it's Aphrodisy act sleazy!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lovelikesocial

UK iTunes 30 minutes after the performance:

14. Do What U Want (+18)

41. Applause (+12)

10. ARTPOP (+46)

SLAYING after only 30 minutes

That's how our slay master works!!!! She slays the charts!!! OMG I can't wait to get my hands on ARTPOP and only 7days until I can listen to the album on O2Tracks!!!! I don't know what to do with myself and this wait!!!!

lovelikesocial

Whoop whoop Gaga Slays the charts!!!!

Can't wait to listen to the album on O2Tracks - still can't believe UK Monsters get to listen to it 6 days before release and you can win signed Gaga goodies.... this excitement is becoming too much lol  :party:  :worship: Bow down :)  ;)  :excited2:

lovelikesocial

Awesome! Take notes America:)

Exactly!!! Love how all Monsters Unite to make it happen!! Can you imagine what it will be like when ARTPOP is released!! Did you see the O2Tracks ad? Have you got it and did you sign up to win the signed goodies?

VENUS IS EVERYTHING I WANT

And everything I need! I have it constantly playing on the O2 Tracks on my phone!! I think people are starting to think I'm mad as i'm dancing around everywhere lol!

Slay a bit :legend:

Think we all need to bow down!!  :worship: I loved her in the commercial after her performance as well! Looks like the Slay Master has her moves back!

Exactly!!! Love how all Monsters Unite to make it happen!! Can you imagine what it will be like when ARTPOP is released!! Did you see the O2Tracks ad? Have you got it and did you sign up to win the signed goodies?

I seen it! :D and I wish I could sign up but I live in Ireland :cry:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

lovelikesocial

it will be released in an hour and 10 mins! wooo!

seriously DWUW will mega stabilise  after the performance, the radio, the commercial people won't be able to escape the song! Poor them they will be forced to purchase it ;)

What a shame eh!  ;)  I think it's great it will be all over the radio! I won't ever complain if I hear it every 30 mins lol although I'm listening to it constantly on O2Tracks! Thank goodness for their exclusive, can't wait wait till they unleash all the tracks on the 5th!! 

I seen it! :D and I wish I could sign up but I live in Ireland :cry:

Are you in Northern or Southern?? 

Venus should be released now 

I'm listening to it on O2Tracks now :) Are you?? Love that they have DWUW and Venus - I'm in GAGA Heaven!!!!

2 hrs 32 mins to go.

#VENUS whoop whoop!! Slay me!

lovelikesocial

OMFGGG  :lmao:

I Know!!!!!!!!  :party:  

I don't know what to do with myself!!!! Did you see on the ad that Gaga did they have a exclusive comp to win Gaga Goodies! Jumping for joy is not the word!!!

I KNOW!! ARTPOP was number 51 there this morning and it jumped 41 spots!! :legend:

Awesome! Take notes America:)

Slay a bit :legend:

lovelikesocial

Ugh yes! Venus needs to hurry upppp!!!!

If your in the UK you can listen to it on O2 Tracks now.... (they also have a few comps one to win signed goodies and the other to win a exclusive prize!) You should get it if you can.... I think it's great  :)

lovelikesocial

Slay Slay Slay

SLAYPOP :legend:

SLAY!!! Please say you have entered the comp to win signed gaga goodies on O2 Tracks?

SLAY!!! Please say you have entered the comp to win signed gaga goodies on O2 Tracks?

Do you get a paycheck for such aggressive mention of the O2Tracks thingy? oO

Archived