mj-laughing.gif

:awkney:

Remain pressed sis   :staymad:

Applause will remain flawless unscathed, and better tho :ohwell:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

We know Applause it's not bigger than Poker Face, but some of you are totally discrediting Applause. Can you guys actually be happy about any of her achievements?

I'm sorry- not trying to sound rude- but Gaga doesn't even need haters when it's her own fans that are shredding her to pieces over her recent achievements. Just be PROUD of her for once, dammit!  :sick:

Congrats, Applause :)

Of course, it's her most flawless single yet :flutter:

No hate :ohno: I'm just in love with it really :hor:

ps.

i like applause way more than poker face lol sue me

This :hor:

homomo

Applause isn't relatable. It's gonna flop on the radio

Who's laughing now? :laughga:

Economy

That's actually shocking to me. 

shouldnt be. songs seem to get higher airplay and AI on the charts now than in the past

This leads me to assume they have a greater number of stations in their sampling for the chart now than before

Who gives a **** if it's easier now? It's still an accomplishment.

because this doesnt really tell u how well it did relative to her other songs...

if there are more stations registered for the chart to sample when creating the chart than there were before... then the numbers are no longer comparable!

ryhanna

shouldnt be. songs seem to get higher airplay and AI on the charts now than in the past

This leads me to assume they have a greater number of stations in their sampling for the chart now than before

because this doesnt really tell u how well it did relative to her other songs...

if there are more stations registered for the chart to sample when creating the chart than there were before... then the numbers are no longer comparable!

Who cares though? It's still something to be pleased with, regardless of how things have changed.

notamember

Applause is my favorite Gaga song that has been released so far in her career. The Album might change that but for now I just love it. I've played it over 700 times on my phone :messga:

Archived