Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: ARTPOP Pre-Orders (Clean AND Explicit) Will Come With Foil

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

the one i ordered didn't say whether it was clean or explicit.

i hope it was explicit... :(

It should clearly say...you did order from US Amazon right? Look at your account order and it should say which version you ordered

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

But what about the bundle that i got with the Deluxe :(

I Spent 89$

I take it back...just keep your order and wait to see what happens...if you want...just pre-order on Amazon anyways and if your Gaga order IS the foil, just send back the UNOPENED Amazon order to get your money back. :)

Michael has put me on hold :crossed:

You've been talking to a lot of people :laughga: I appreciate you helping out too to get some REAL answers. This whole foil mess has really stressed some of us out tbh! :messga:

Joeygagamonster

Oh...I'm guessing you want all those extra things huh?...rqD6SDh.gif

You know it! tumblr_muf1z1qmUR1sxoz3uo1_500.gif

But seriously i hope i get the foil edition :(

Yeah, I chatted with a UK agent first, now I'm chatting with a US one :laughga:

OH MY GOD

"Regarding this Jase, I can confirm that the color of the foil that you should received is the same color when you have placed the order which is the color pink."

YAAAAAAAAAAS

Allison M

It should clearly say...you did order from US Amazon right? Look at your account order and it should say which version you ordered

mczb.png 

:huh:

"Yes, I can definitely assure you that the item that you will received will come with the special foil packaging."

where can i pre order foil version? and will it arrive on the 11th? i wanna resieve it exacly on the 11th!!! 

FuhrerOfTime

You are now connected to Prem from Amazon.com
Me:I had a question regarding my order on the ARTPOP CD...I've been informed that the special foil covers will be available to those who pre-ordered before Nov. 10th, I have ordered this from Australia... will I still get it with the foil?13:34:52
Prem:Hello, I'm Prem from Amazon.com.13:35:02
Me:Hey13:35:07
Prem:Yes, Benjamin. You'll receive the album complete with special edition silver foil packaging.13:35:36
Me:so even though I am from Australia, and I ordered it from the US site I will receive it?13:36:07
Prem:Yes, Benjamin. You're right!13:36:46
Me:And that is a 100% confirmed? I only had one other question if you have time13:37:16
Prem:Yes, we have the alert that this order is eligible. 13:37:40
Me:EXCELLENT! I have placed for an express international shipping will that arrive on the date of release or can you not tell at this time?13:38:20
Prem:May I have the order number, please? 13:38:40
Me:one second13:38:50
Me:Order # 002-2267962-751065313:39:00
Prem:It'll be delivered to you within November 14, 2013 - Tuesday, November 19, 2013. The international orders won't be delivered on the release date. 13:39:42
Me:Ok excellent. So what happens if I don't for some reason receive a foil edition?13:40:20
Prem:Please let us know and we'll investigate this issue. However, this will be in foil edition.13:41:52
Me:Excellent thank you very much for this

TimisaMonster

mczb.png 

:huh:

Look at the bottom left corner of the album cover...you order the explicit version. You got the one you wanted :yes:

AgusPop

"Yes, I can definitely assure you that the item that you will received will come with the special foil packaging."

:party:

Archived