Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Lady Gaga interviewed on M6 right now

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is that rude? People are so quick just to post a hit thread when really there's nothing to read yet. It gets annoying

It's still rude and you should just ignore the thread if it annoys you so much.

Thanks for letting us know about the interview austriamonster

monketsharona

She wants her fans to not a--lyze her work? K

She said her work could be a--lysed of course but she thinks sometimes people should stop a--lysing and just enjoying. 

Rude.

Would you like a definition, it put into a sentence or is there another meaning behind this one word post?

How is that rude? People are so quick just to post a hit thread when really there's nothing to read yet. It gets annoying

Ty

How can her fans not ANALyse when a lot of them are gay? :derpga:

But seriosly, not a--lyse? Bitch, this is one of the reasons I became fan. :nails:

How is their nothing to read? She's been interviewed on a TV show. :laughga:

Would you like a definition, it put into a sentence or is there another meaning behind this one word post?

No, it was pretty self explanatory. I thought you were rude.

It's still rude and you should just ignore the thread if it annoys you so much.

Thanks for letting us know about the interview austriamonster

Just like you should ignore our posts if you think they're so rude.  :roll:

Anyways, thank you austriamonster for the thread but please make sure to update it with the audio/video when it becomes available. Next time maybe just hold off for a bit so people don't come into an empty thread  :hug:

How is their nothing to read? She's been interviewed on a TV show. :laughga:

No, it was pretty self explanatory. I thought you were rude.

Nope, a word on its own has multiple meanings, a word in a sentence is self explanatory. Remember that.

Bad video 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGrZjR00ejo

Thank you

Nope, a word on its own has multiple meanings, a word in a sentence is self explanatory. Remember that.

Depending on which context it is used in, a word on it's own is entirely self-explanatory. For example, affirmatives are two of the most obvious. I'm not sure when the words 'Yes' and 'No' only became self-explanatory when used in a sentence.

Stop trying to be smart because you just sound like an idiot.

Depending on which context it is used in, a word on it's own is entirely self-explanatory. For example, affirmatives are two of the most obvious. I'm not sure when the words 'Yes' and 'No' only became self-explanatory when used in a sentence.

Stop trying to be smart because you just sound like an idiot.

Stop making a big deal out of it!

It wasnt really a rude comment.. This its how 90% of the comments on GGD are its funny.

itsdominik

Sorry if this may not deserve a thread. I didnt want to cause trouble. :(

Anyways, could we just appreciate how beautiful she looks and watch the interview now?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived