💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Jewels and Drugs" Confirmed

Skins

Featured Posts

zexion_armando

If I'm closeminded and racist, then I'll gladly accept those labels over listening to this ratchet ass song.

Hell, I'll take a drill to my ears...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aquaprincess

i dont know if i like it or not. need to hear the studio version. i will say t.i.'s part sounded good. twista was rapping too fast so i dont even know what he was saying.still dont know about too short.. :shrug:

DriverMonster

Not really. I LOVE hip hop but I think the song is horrible. Not feeling it at all. The rap verses were great. Just not feeling this collab. I will say I'm glad she put them all on one song and not a bunch of rap collabs on the album

Anyone who doesn't think this song is the **** is close-minded and clearly hating on the fact that GaGa did hop-hop. Well it's on the album, and it's probably going to be a single so. SORRYBOUTIT.com

FuhrerOfTime

If you don't like the song you're uncultured and racist tbqh

It'll sound INSANE on the album

well one of those is correct and it isn't racist!

AquaFire Witch

Its just one song.... and even if u don't like it just think about the appreciation she will receive in hip hop... because she is going to bring in more fans! I liked the song. Too Short has been around a long time and she could have chosen anybody to work with but chose a good one who is straight up old school!!! Luv.

It's seriously amazing, and I'm sure the studio version is going to slay. She picked three incredibly talented rappers to do a rap track with and it shows. I'm also glad that she has all of her features on one song, rather than split up. I also think that this might be the only time everyone (- T.I.) are together to perform it.

I understand if this isn't you're cup of TEA, but seriously hating on the people that like it? Really? Did you not pay attention to Born This Way?  :fail:

Can't say I like the song, but aye, it's just one song. I'm glad she pilled all the rappers into a single one so they don't clog up the masterful pop like ARTPOP and Sex Dreams. The rest of the album though, damn. It's sounding amazing.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived