Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Haus are at dinner for Inez & Vinoodh exhibition, DJWS teases info

HeavyGagaLove

Featured Posts

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagabro

hmmm.... it might not even be ARTPOP related, but we could only hope. its already late in nyc tho, if thats where he is. 

yep, its like 11 in new york lol. idk who eats dinner that late. and he didnt even mention gaga or ARTPOP, so to all yall future haters who will flood this thread dont waste ur time being a douche to him for hyping. we are doing this ourselves. 

He did capitalize the AP in his first post though (and that doesn't mean Already Posted to him, surely)

Martyr Of Fame

LOL @ the party thing.

As if she foresaw/planned a random dinner with DJWS months prior, when she thought up that tweet. That tweet was irrelevant as soon as she went in for surgery, imo.

I can see an announcement coming though.

gagabro

LOL @ the party thing.

As if she foresaw/planned a random dinner with DJWS months prior, when she thought up that tweet. That tweet was irrelevant as soon as she went in for surgery, imo.

I can see an announcement coming though.

She could have planned a single/album announcement launch party way back. Interscope may have given her the go-ahead for an August single.

AyaKara

It's never too late for dinner when your in NYC.

:tea: :ARTPOP:

Coming from a New Yorker herself :whitney:

htrllllsem

He is such an asshole lol

And obviously this is ARTPOP related, it irritates me when people are like "it's not ARTPOP related" like it has to come someday :laughga:

And what else is he gonna do :xtina:

Hot Space

ugh I'll take anything at this point. like give me something as simple as the amount of songs that are going to be on the album I just don't give a ****. kdfjghfdkjgh

Alien Tulip

It's never too late for dinner when your in NYC.

So true. In NYC events dealing with catering companies sometimes dinner starts at the events at 12am - 1am since it's also a party and wine is always involved.

Stephen

This is definitely about ARTPOP. The question is will we get information tonight? Maybe, maybe not. But I definitely think we will within a few days.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived