💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get the chance to say Get Well to Gaga through Skype

Bowman

Featured Posts

samuelx

Inb4 Gaga responds to a video with "Can you fix my hair? I didnt understand your message .... Bye"

:omfgaga:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

inb4 Gaga doesn't like any of our artwork and decides to have Helen make her 100 get well soon cards :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ShadowM

Fans: Hi Gaga, Get Well.  :wub: 
Gaga: Come on guys! I thought you were smarter than that! I knew that you were expecting some ARTPOP news on the first Skype chat, but i was just trolling. Those meltdowns made my day. :laughga: Anyway...Now this is not about me, It's about ARTPOP. The lead single will be released next week. Luv u monsters, kbye  :kisses:

I can only dream.  :nails:

Gaga is Life

SkypeBall again... :ohno: But it does sound like a fun idea though, if a bit late.

Inb4 we get a one hour video of skype employees wishing Gaga Get Well

TimisaMonster

Fans: Hi Gaga, Get Well.  :wub: 

Gaga: Come on guys! I thought you were smarter than that! I knew that you were expecting some ARTPOP news on the first Skype chat, but i was just trolling. Those meltdowns made my day. :laughga: Anyway...Now this is not about me, It's about ARTPOP. The lead single will be released next week. Luv u monsters, kbye  :kisses:

I can only dream.  :nails:

I like your dream a lot, but I would expect this to happen more than that

Fans: Really? OMG Gaga we can't believe... :omgexcited:

Gaga: Syke!...or should I say Skype!  :omfgaga:  You really thought I would give you guys any news after all the things you've said to me? :ohwell: I feel like that bullied little girl back in high school....I'm soo disappointed!  ARTPOP's first single will come 1 year from today, because yuz been a bunch of Bad Kids!

Fans: :omg:

But she's well into the "getting well" process... odd timing. Why not skip the time and effort this will take and channel that effort back into getting a single out sooner or something.

Americano

But she's well into the "getting well" process... odd timing. Why not skip the time and effort this will take and channel that effort back into getting a single out sooner or something.

I doubt Gaga actually has any involvement in this. It's probably some deal with Skype they need to wrap up now that the tour was cancelled.

MarryTheSequins

This was on LM.com a few days ago. Ofc all the submissions are people copying Helen Green drawings like they did it themself. :toofloppy:

EDIT: so this gets submitted + included

art2-10.jpg

and mine doesn't? :crossed: james blunts.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Yay, they've included my 'get well soon' unicorn in the fan art section :)

Hope this works out better than the last gaga/Skype fun ;)

Doogi

I like your dream a lot, but I would expect this to happen more than that

Fans: Really? OMG Gaga we can't believe... :omgexcited:

Gaga: Syke!...or should I say Skype! :omfgaga: You really thought I would give you guys any news after all the things you've said to me? :ohwell: I feel like that bullied little girl back in high school....I'm soo disappointed! ARTPOP's first single will come 1 year from today, because yuz been a bunch of Bad Kids!

I'm at work and peeing my pants. lmfao please stop.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

TimisaMonster

I'm at work and peeing my pants. lmfao please stop.

OMG! Are you listening to the first single off ARTPOP!......Oh wait :awkney:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived