Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: Apocalypse (Season 8)

Young Pancake

Featured Posts

LastNight

Oooh this is so good. Love the title, love the visuals.

I just hope that they don't mess up the crossover. To me it's only worked when it's been more subtle references to other seasons, and the only full blown crossover that's worked is Pepper - Freak Show - Asylum: that was amazing.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spartacus
18 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

It's creepy but loving the visuals.

Ooh iLOVE!Ā  **** me up this time!

-š“š‡š„ š…š€šŒš„ š„ššˆš†šŒš€ā„¢

Helxig
10 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Oooh this is so good. Love the title, love the visuals.

I just hope that they don't mess up the crossover. To me it's only worked when it's been more subtle references to other seasons, and the only full blown crossover that's worked is Pepper - Freak Show - Asylum: that was amazing.

Agreed! The moment he has a complete clashing of worlds and brings lots of characters together is when the show becomes too convoluted absurd. Especially when they all look like.

I especially don't like the characters portrayed by the same actors being in the same universe. Sally and Billie DeanĀ in Hotel were too close together for my taste. It just feels weird. Like noone noticed that Billie Dean looked exactly like Sally? It breaks the fourth wall a little by reminding me that they are actors, not the characters they are portraying.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Theory time!

People are saying that because of the same colour scheme to season 1, and the claw hand, and the baby, that this season might be about Tate's son (who was supposed to be the antichrist). And this could make sense with the theme being Apocalypse.

It's allll coming together.

PSYCHOSHTICK

I really hope that it wonā€™t be ā€˜Murder House characters vs Coven charactersā€™ and that the witches need to save the world from an apocalypse that is predicted since that anti-christ-Langdon baby thing was born. That would be kind of too ā€˜Advengers meets horrorā€™ to me, and I really need some good horror from AHS.

Gaga wonā€™t be in it, mark my words.

Helxig
1 minute ago, ChristianDior said:

I really hope that it wonā€™t be ā€˜Murder House characters vs Coven charactersā€™ and that the witches need to save the world from an apocalypse that is predicted since that anti-christ-Langdon baby thing was born. That would be kind of too ā€˜Advengers meets horrorā€™ to me, and I really need some good horror from AHS.

Gaga wonā€™t be in it, mark my words.

Yeah I'm also not up for this super hero save-the-world kind of plot.

What made the show really interesting and fun to watch at the beginning was the combination of horror, complex drama, and deeply thought out themes that made the viewer question the real world and the fictional world they created.

arrtpop

I never watched murder house and never will because its WAY too scary for me, coven is my favorite season though. can someone explain what happens with the baby in murder house please?

aphrodite

ItsTommyBitch

Is this still gonna be connected to Coven? :giveup:Ā 

ē§č‡Ŗčŗ«ć‚‚恓恮äø–恮äø­ć‚‚čŖ°ć‚‚ć‹ć‚Œć‚‚ćŒ, 恩悓ćŖ恫čÆ悄恋ćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恩悓ćŖć«ę‚²ęƒØćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恄恤恋ćÆå¤‰č²Œć—, ē “å£Šć•ć‚Œć€ę¶ˆę»…ć—ć¦ć—ć¾ć†. ć™ć¹ć¦ćŒć‚‚ćØ悂ćØ恓恮äø–ć«å­˜åœØ恗ćŖ恄äø€ēž¬ć®å¹»ęƒ³ćŖ恮恠恋悉

Helxig
16 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

100%

Emma Roberts is at least reprising her role as Madison Montgomery

Chromatic
16 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Ā 

Bradley
21 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

I never watched murder house and never will because its WAY too scary for me, coven is my favorite season though. can someone explain what happens with the baby in murder house please?

AHS is never too scary.

arrtpop
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

AHS is never too scary.

sis murder house is terrifying wym

aphrodite

monketsharona
37 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Agreed! The moment he has a complete clashing of worlds and brings lots of characters together is when the show becomes too convoluted absurd. Especially when they all look like.

I especially don't like the characters portrayed by the same actors being in the same universe. Sally and Billie DeanĀ in Hotel were too close together for my taste. It just feels weird. Like noone noticed that Billie Dean looked exactly like Sally? It breaks the fourth wall a little by reminding me that they are actors, not the characters they are portraying.

Like Ryan Murphy said only viewers is conscious about this. Characters don't see any similaritiesĀ 

That's why Gaga could play Scathach (not the actress this time)

jakob
15 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

sis murder house is terrifying wym

it wasn't scary for me at allĀ :nooo:Ā worst season

LOVE JUNKIE

inb4 gaga postpones LG6 to star in this :ladyhaha:

on a three day bender

Archived