💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ASIB soundtrack won't have any single release

yASSsss

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

That doesn’t make any sense. A lot of contemporary romance/drama and even action films have singles released alongside the film to help promote it... (Black Panther, Fifty Shades, Hunger Games, Twilight Series, etc.) Let’s not forget LADY GAGA is attached to this project—why would the studio pass up on releasing a single? It’s all speculation at this point though I suppose. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If ASIB intertwines with LG6, there won't be a ASIB single. Or they throw out one single without pushing it (like "Listen" when Bey did Bday and Dreamgirls)

If LG6 is next year, then I expect a couple of singles for ASIB.

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

That doesn’t make any sense. A lot of contemporary romance/drama and even action films have singles released alongside the film to help promote it... (Black Panther, Fifty Shades, Hunger Games, Twilight Series, etc.) Let’s not forget LADY GAGA is attached to this project—why would the studio pass up on releasing a single? It’s all speculation at this point though I suppose.Â ï»ż

But they're usually just songs that accompany the movie campaign and serve as background music at some point in the film -- whereas ASIB is a musical and the songs are embedded within the story. It's not like the "La La Land" soundtrack had a lead single that was sent to radio.

weed

Y’all saying movies don’t have singles I feel like every movie w a soundtrack has a single(s) lmao 

Happy, Can’t Stop The Feeling, Love Me LYD/Weeknd song/etc, Young & Beautiful, Let It Go, All The Stars, A Thousand Years, Yellow Flicker Beat, etc lol

and I didn’t read every page and now ik it’s been said lmao but lemme reinforce :sis:

PSYCHOSHTICK
9 hours ago, yASSsss said:

What does he mean by ‘and . #4 :)’?

littlepotter
20 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It really doesn't say that default_orangu1.png

are you blind?

chaeri pls

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, hunty said:

are you blind?

My post was 20h ago, the update in the OP was 15h ago

going-to-need-less-edge-on-that-14293543

monketsharona
8 hours ago, neptugne said:

Y’all saying movies don’t have singles I feel like every movie w a soundtrack has a single(s) lmao 

Happy, Can’t Stop The Feeling, Love Me LYD/Weeknd song/etc, Young & Beautiful, Let It Go, All The Stars, A Thousand Years, Yellow Flicker Beat, etc lol

and I didn’t read every page and now ik it’s been said lmao but lemme reinforce :sis:

All the songs you quoted are just background songs not actually songs made for a musical movie. La La Land labelled by Interscope had no single

littlepotter
20 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

My post was 20h ago, the update in the OP was 15h ago

going-to-need-less-edge-on-that-14293543

but what he meant was clear from the first time, hadn't it been to some people's poor reading comprehension he wouldn't have needed to post an update :gaycat:

chaeri pls

27monster27
On 7/17/2018 at 2:00 PM, PsychicGuru said:

IDGAF.mp3 about the other songs, "The Shallows" is a BOP and it NEEDS to be a single from the soundtrack. :messga:

"Heal Me" needs this treatment too! It is such a bop!

he/him/his

27monster27
On 7/18/2018 at 1:13 AM, ChristianDior said:

What does he mean by ‘and . #4 :)’?

^^This.^^

he/him/his

plasticalice
On 7/17/2018 at 7:07 AM, TropicOfCANCER said:

like no offense, but duh. I've been cackling at everyone thinking there would be a single from this. Generally, soundtracks don't get singles (unless its a bunch of random artists who do a song for a movie)...but look at la la land, or greatest showman. they didn't have singles. why would ASIB?

Uh, This Is Me was a single.. no? 💀 They had the actress promote and perform it on many TV shows...

androiduser

I think that they don't want to risk and diminish the movie's chances if the potential lead single doesn't do well ahead of the movie release

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, androiduser said:

I think that they don't want to risk and diminish the movie's chances if the potential lead single doesn't do well ahead of the movie release

thats what i think too.

and gagas single statistics as well.

the album will sell good, i dont doubt that. but singles... mh... dont think so.

AND she can have a lg6 single in the same time and promote both projects.

in fact when she drops a single just before the ASIB promotion starts, it will be mentioned in every promospot for the movie as well.

FATCAT

I doubt they won't at least release one song. But, if LG6 is coming sometime this year, it would make sense that she wouldn't want competing singles.

That being said, I don't expect to see LG6 until 2019.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived