💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RECODE: "Lady Gaga is quietly working on a new beauty startup."

Max Vandeburg

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Gaga's beauty line is way better and more interesting than Rihanna's cheap products 😘

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaume
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Gaga's beauty line is way better and more interesting than Rihanna's cheap products 😘

I thought Fenty Beaty was very popular in the US.

nerdfacekillah
12 minutes ago, FABian said:

Everyone's joining in the beauty business bandwagon since kylie cosmetics and jefree stat...

Meanwhile I'm over here selling dildos and vibrators

I'm gonna make sex toys mainstream yall watch me

can i be your business partner?:excited2:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

GypsyBabe
20 minutes ago, Jaume said:

I couldn't care less about make up. Yes It  can be seen as fashion or art I don't deny it but at the same time for me is all about fakeness and covering up your flaws and all of that... something to hide behind it... I mean  for me it doesn't go along with the idea of born  this way, being proud of who you are...

Anyway it's just an opinion, don't come for me please.

Okay but like, I am proud and confident in my face with or without makeup. I am not fake. Nor is makeup solely about fakeness. Its not always about hiding flaws, but rather highlighting the aspects of your face that you love the most. It can be seen as an expression of self just as much as the clothing that you wear. 

You did hit on a point that I was trying to make though. Current makeup trends are very much about the contouring and changing of your face shape etc, which I do not enjoy. The looks that I posted are having fun with bold makeup and not about the aggressive need to change your face with contour and highlight. Gaga could fill this in the makeup industry by bringing back the focus from the face back to the eye through liners and shadows. 

⚯͛

WORLDofGAGA

Imagine if she made some of her brushes to look like her disco sticks from each era lol 

on another note I’d prefer her to go with simple yet Gaga kinda style 

@W0RLDofGAGA

GypsyBabe
14 minutes ago, Jaume said:

I thought Fenty Beaty was very popular in the US.

No idea why tbh. I bought a whole bunch of the stuff when it first came out and after about a month everything looked like scheiße. The foundation oxidizes and turns an orange color and it is super drying. I imagine it will lose popularity like Kat Von D did. But overall, you only really need one or two killer products for a makeup brand to do well. Rihanna’s line has appropriately shaded foundations for people with dark skin which is awesome. 

⚯͛

Smother Em Eh

I think this is a great idea and hope it’s true. It would really build up her brand! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Andrea B
48 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

fenty products are actually very good according to beauty gurus and the GP 

AshIey

I still don’t really believe this rumor, makeup doesn’t seem like something Gaga is that into. She wears it of course but I don’t think she’s passionate about it.

1 hour ago, nerdfacekillah said:

can i be your business partner?:excited2:

My bf is alrdy my business partner đŸ€‘

mamo
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

have you even tried fenty beauty's products sis?

bc if you did you'd know they ain't cheap at all and are actually pretty damn good. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Regina George
4 hours ago, ryanripley said:

she said she didn't like doing projects she wasn't happy doing, she didn't mean she hated specifically beauty lines etc

if you rewatch the talk, she says she started saying yes to things she wanted and no to thing she hated which included meeting pointless people, posing for pointless selfies and selling products for other people

She actually wanted to say she just wants to sing and express her feelings through music. She said she hates doing “pointless things” like “selling perfumes.” IDK why you feel the need to protect Gaga (in every thread) from her own fans. Selling perfumes, makeup, vine or whatever is pointless - her own saying. So let’s not pretend like Gaga was never contradicting herself before. She said that and now she is contradicting herself and that’s it. No need for you or anyone to “protect” her against someone who is just stating facts. 

ryanripley
12 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

She actually wanted to say she just wants to sing and express her feelings through music. She said she hates doing “pointless things” like “selling perfumes.” IDK why you feel the need to protect Gaga (in every thread) from her own fans. Selling perfumes, makeup, vine or whatever is pointless - her own saying. So let’s not pretend like Gaga was never contradicting herself before. She said that and now she is contradicting herself and that’s it. No need for you or anyone to “protect” her against someone who is just stating facts. 

she hated doing things she didn't like doing and started only saying yes to things she wanted to do, i've seen the talk plenty of times to know this

i protect her because people like to twist her words and act like she's a liar when they've totally misunderstood what she said. all because she hated selling eau de gaga doesn't mean she NEVER wants to do it again in the future

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived