đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should gaga stop performing TF/M hits on tour?

gagarox

Featured Posts

gagarox

I think she is tired of singing bad romance alejandro telephone JD PF etc..

on her next tour or vegas, she should go for the deep album cuts from BTW and ARTPOP. Fans would get a breath of fresh air tbh. what say?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monster4life231

She will definitely perform her hits at Vegas, but on her next tour I would like to see some of her hits like Bad Romance to be played on the piano.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

ArtGagaPop

I think she will def keep PF, JD and Bad romance but she might change the others abit. 

ryanripley

i still havent seen pokerface live so NO

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

tomdsgn

A lot of time when big artists go on tour literally the majority of people attending are probably going to see the greatest hits, and would be furious if they were excluded. 

“What is this crap, who da fuk is Joanne”

It’s crazy when you speak to people at concerts and ask them what they think of the new album and they haven’t heard it :cryga:

DATS Y WE HERE SIS :selena:

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

A lot of time when big artists go on tour literally the majority of people attending are probably going to see the greatest hits, and would be furious if they were excluded. 

It’s crazy when you speak to people at concerts and ask them what they think of the new album and they haven’t heard it :cryga:

Hahaha. It's true though! So many people go to concerts to see the artist do the songs they're known for. And they get that a big part of it is gonna be listening to whatever album they're promoting, but a concert without the hits would not be very enjoyable to a LOT of people.

MaryJaneHolland

I've seen a performance during the artrave where she says she will never get sick of performing BR :vegas:

Dadru

Tbh she should remix her songs a bit more + add some cool transitions. I mean look at Bey & Madonna! Also, I went to see Katy’s Witness Tour and I loved it how she changed her old hits! :bon:

Edonis

Lmao no the general public attending the show with their bow hair and lightning bolt stickers would be so confused :emma:

But I would love to seem then rearranged into something slightly different 

DeanWinchester

First she needs to add new actual hits before she could drop her classics

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Bradley
7 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

That's the truth.

Beyonce is criticised for leaving out Love on Top, Halo and Partition at the On the Run II Tour.

Thankfully Formation and Crazy in Love are performed.

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

First she needs to add new actual hits before she could drop her classics

:laughga:

Archived