💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

XXXtentacion shot in Miami; 'No Pulse'

Noah

Featured Posts

Knife
5 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

If he survives i hope he takes it easier with life, he should try and bettee himself.

Don't worry, he's taking it pretty easy. :huntyga:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thrasher

Not taking into consideration what he did in his private life, he was a true talent and i feel connected to his music. It’s very sad that he’s gone at the young age of 20. Rest In Peace :(

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Eddie

Now everybody loves him and feel sorry for him :ohwell: Hypocrisy at it's best/GGD in a nutshell :vegas:

He died like he lived...in a tragic way and yeah I don't feel any kind of sympathy

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

twigsnasty

For a place filled with LGBT people and supporters, I am surprised at the mostly positive response. Don't forget he beat a gay man almost to death with his bare hands for being gay, and then bragged about it on a radio show, referring to the man as a "f****t".

Versace

My heart goes out to his family, to the fact he didn't have time to change or learn from his wrongful ways but I personally don't feel sympathetic towards his death. Watch how many will mourn his death and praise what he contributed to the rap scene but also watch how very few will mourn a famous LGBT member and the straights saying they deserved it cause they were gay. I'm all for love and a loving world but you guys need to start realizing that there's THEM and there's US and that it is a daily FIGHT. The world isn't the nicest place if you haven't noticed yet. Remember that if any of you died, this rapper guy would easily say good riddance. So please try and understand if some comments here are distasteful, they come from a defensive place rather than an offensive one. 

SKANK
34 minutes ago, Merryem said:

he shoved a fork up his pregnant girlfriend's uterus to kill the baby and beat a gay man within an inch of his life because he looked at him and you call those "troubled views and outdated beliefs"?

He threatened to put a fork up his girlfriends vagina, but didn't actually do it. I'm not sure how important that distinction is, considering his other legitimate acts of violence, but it seems wrong to spread misinformation before his body is even cold.

Opulence

Troubled soul but talented man, may he RIP and play it better in the next life.

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Honestly I was shocked to see some of you reacting with “yas, love and paws up” in the OP. That is so wrong. Isn’t GGD place of acceptance and love? Don’t we believe in forgiveness and respect? I’m disgusted. 

what is this contradiction skskksksksk

OT: He's done some horrible things, but his family must be very sad right now. I hope their family will be fine.

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

PunkTheFunk
25 minutes ago, lavendermusic said:

For a place filled with LGBT people and supporters, I am surprised at the mostly positive response. Don't forget he beat a gay man almost to death with his bare hands for being gay, and then bragged about it on a radio show, referring to the man as a "f****t".

And those are all awful things that can't be excused, but what does it say about your character if you come up in here yelling "YAAAAAAAAS he's DEADDD LMAOOO!!!!!!" ?

Regina George
8 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

what is this contradiction skskksksksk

OT: He's done some horrible things, but his family must be very sad right now. I hope their family will be fine.

If you think about what I wanted to say - then it’s not contradictory. Reacting with “love” on news that someone died has nothing to do with actual love and compassion. 

sipthistea

He was a really troubled man. This is very sad news. He was just 20 years old. 

Skinny Legend

Never heard of him since he's not known in my area but reading all those things he has said and done i understand why people feel nothing about him.

Do we need to celebrate his death though? Obviously not. He was problematic (or even sick) but we can't really judge anyone. Their actions are the ones that define their fate and his was dying so young.  

Trepadation
1 hour ago, Merryem said:

he shoved a fork up his pregnant girlfriend's uterus to kill the baby and beat a gay man within an inch of his life because he looked at him and you call those "troubled views and outdated beliefs"?

He didn't shove a fork up on her and she was never pregnant. I would link a source but my twitter acc is locked. She admitted to lying about it & she got jumped that's why she has black eyes not from him. Also the gay guy was advancing himself on him.

ZephyrInTheSky

Sad, i guess noone is really surprised seeing how hated he was. Anyway, society/young people really REALLY need to stop supporting these thugs and fake bad girl wannabes. "Oh but he had catchy music" 

I'm talking about Tekashi69 or whatever the ****, XXXtentacion, Bhad Barbie (?) and all these other newcomers. I cant even understand why people listen to this trash glamorizing drugs and what not. God i sound old AF but you know its true. :vegas:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Trepadation

Gheys don't do research wbk but he isn't homophobic. 

Archived