đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RESULTS || Lotus - Christina Aguilera

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

While we all are waiting for the winner to take the crown, let me post this incredible comment by @DiamondAngel:diane::

Overall, Lotus is one of my top 5 favorite albums ever. It was there to lift me up and empower me when I felt worthless; never has an album stuck to a theme in the way that this one has. And my words are genuine, not blind-stanning; I actually don't really like Christina's other albums. Some may call this album basic, but I think it's far from it - I think it's beautiful. And while 6 years is a long wait for her next album, Lotus certainly held me over long enough.

Lowkey same (except Bionic) 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondAngel

While we all are waiting for the winner to take the crown, let me post this incredible comment by @DiamondAngel:diane::

Overall, Lotus is one of my top 5 favorite albums ever. It was there to lift me up and empower me when I felt worthless; never has an album stuck to a theme in the way that this one has. And my words are genuine, not blind-stanning; I actually don't really like Christina's other albums. Some may call this album basic, but I think it's far from it - I think it's beautiful. And while 6 years is a long wait for her next album, Lotus certainly held me over long enough.

❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE this album and still listen constantly - I think I always will! 

TeenIdle

Your Body will always be an anthem from my early teenage years :vegas: You go, baby! 

DiamondAngel
Just now, EvilRegal said:

#TeamLotusIntro or #TeamYourBody? :gum:

Lotus Intro for sure! 

That J

For love!  Lol 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Also remember to view this! 

There I tried Evil!  Haha

rumours

Sis, that song's flawless. :madge:

1 minute ago, That J said:

Its flawless 

:oops:

4 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Miss Dolly save us! :huntyga:

Ok, but it's gonna require chains, 4.56 gallons motor oil, and 32 Clorox Wipes

tumblr_ocnkwy8wOP1relg8bo1_500.gif

That J
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

:oops:

Ok, but it's gonna require chains, 4.56 gallons motor oil, and 32 Clorox Wipes

tumblr_ocnkwy8wOP1relg8bo1_500.gif

I didnt realize me and @EvilRegal used the same term.  Dont hurt me too bad! 

Phoebe Buffay

[#02] Lotus Intro - 9,222

Stans: @KING - 11

Haters: @Rumours1977 - 5.5

christina-aguilera-lotus-photoshoot-4.jp

Commentary

@Bio [9] - The album starts beautifully with a very interesting beat, nice lyrics, cool vocals. And then just goes down hill from here.
@That J [10] - This is one of my favorite things ever. Theres a sweet magic in this track and its incredibly strong for an intro. Setting the mood perfectly, Lotus explodes in a hypnotic electro haze with bass that would literally make the world move. It may just be an intro, but this is one of my fave Christina tracks ever.
@KING [11] - If I worked for RCA Records this would have been a single.
@HausOfHarlow [9] - I love this interlude/introduction sound! It's interesting.
@DiamondAngel [10] - One of Xtina's career best. Other than the misuse of the word "submerged" (wouldn't she be "emerged" from hurt, pain and broken pieces, not "submerged from?" Plus, you can't even be submerged "from" something, you can only be submerged "in" something. Bothers me every damn time), the song is perfect. This is one of those rare songs that truly feels magical, like you're being taken to another dimension.
@Rumours1977 [5.5] -  It’s a generic introduction with some okay lyrics. Nothing Special
@NNES [10] - One of the most incredible intros ever :vegas:
@gagapplause [10] - I just love it. I really like all on it, the electronic elements, her voice, lyrics, melody... just perfection.

Which means...

[#01] Your Body - 9,388

Stans: @ThaFame - 11

Haters: @Rumours1977 - 7

05a97bce131fa09370233e12cffe9b2a--christ

Commentary

@Bio [8] - Of course this is no Genie, Dirrty or Ain’t No Other Man but it’s cute.
@That J [9] - First single and only thing close to a hit on this album sadly is Your Body. With a colorful video accompanying it, this track is an uptempo jam that features some really good vocals from Xtina. It's impossible to not sing along to this as the song progresses.
@HausOfHarlow [8] - Great choice for a lead single!
@DiamondAngel [10] - People may call this "generic," but I have to disagree. The synths, the melody, the vocals, everything about this song is fire. And that bridge, when she sings "I think you already know my name" is one of the best moments on the album.
@Rumours1977 [7] - I haven’t listened to this song in years. I must say out of all the songs so far, this style of production fits this song better than the others. The melody is also very catchy. I can certainly see why this was chosen as the lead single by her label.

@gagapplause [10] - Such a good one, I live.

Archived