đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Nicky Jam, Will Smith, Era Istrefi - Live It Up ('18 FIFA World Cup Russia)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Just a couple of weeks after unveiling the official 2018 FIFA World Cup song, Nicky Jam and Will Smith have released an equally thrilling video to accompany it. The visual for "Live It Up!," featuring Era Istrefi, was released Friday (June 9) and serves as an ode to the sport of soccer no matter where it's played.

The clip opens with a motivational quote to kick things off: "Where there is unity, there is always victory." A sense of unity is created by then splicing together shots of different games of soccer, whether it be a barefoot round in the dirt or surrounded by a stadium crowd.

As Jam and Smith take turns on the verses, the video exemplifies the unifying effect of sports and serves as inspiration to any budding athlete yearning for a chance to kick it at the World Cup.

- Billboard

See the visual for "Live It Up!" below:

blackstar

Not my president. Waka Waka is the only FIFA World Cup song that I respect

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

BBhomemaker

Will Smith? They try hard, FIFA sis you just have to call Shakira 

JustHMLover
15 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Will Smith? They try hard, FIFA sis you just have to call Shakira 

What's wrong with Will Smith? It's nice track, diversity and unity is the main idea behind it :) I haven't heard anything new from Will so I'm glad he is jumping on tracks again

BBhomemaker
2 hours ago, JustHMLover said:

What's wrong with Will Smith? It's nice track, diversity and unity is the main idea behind it :) I haven't heard anything new from Will so I'm glad he is jumping on tracks again

Don't get me wrong, I love his music too, my father had a CD of him and played it all the time so I grew up with it, but calling him for a FIFA song is more for his name and for interesting americans than for his talent, I like the message too

Archived