💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B debuts rainbow hair/the internet goes crazy

Gay

Featured Posts

Skinny Legend

Some of you breaking your heals per usual to post your negative **** even before us fans. Do sth more productive dahlings. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Skinny Legend said:

Some of you breaking your heals per usual to post your negative **** even before us fans. Do sth more productive dahlings. 

my fvcking god right? so much negativity on this site 

smh gaga would be so disappointed on her little monsters if she visited this site 

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Just now, Gay said:

my fvcking god right? so much negativity on this site 

smh gaga would be so disappointed on her little monsters if she visited this site 

@ me next time 

old.png

Miracle

why are gays getting crazy over this ugly combination of colours? gaga has done rainbow hair way better (as well as other pop stars, gay icons, actresses, models and drag queens)

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

why are gays getting crazy over this ugly combination of colours? gaga has done rainbow hair way better (as well as other pop stars, gay icons, actresses, models and drag queens)

because she a fashion icon and she looks amazing 

giphy.gif

Skinny Legend
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Because she's funny and adorable. It's just a stupid hair colour not science.:vegas: People would go crazy even for Gaga's toilet paper for example. Not a big deal.

Gohan

I'm tired of this GAYS GO CRAZY. Nah, just you and some self hating gays that don't realize this girl supports her homophobic husband. A kii a mess a cackle!

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

15 minutes ago, Gohan said:

I'm tired of this GAYS GO CRAZY. Nah, just you and some self hating gays that don't realize this girl supports her homophobic husband. A kii a mess a cackle!

lmao you could say the same thing about gaga performing at coachella and supporting/collaborating with urban outfitters, 2 of the most homophobic organizations in america. and also collabing extensively with child rapists

and anyways cardi b has a huge gay following and is bi herself. you just pressed sis. gaga is not the only artist w a lgbt following fyi 

27 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

ya'll are mad over hair

apparently the only artist that can celebrate pride is gaga i guess. some lil monsters are so toxic 

nevermind that cardi b and her sister are both bi and have a huge gay following 

Reality
1 hour ago, Gay said:

it was. her sister just came out as bisexual and cardi talked about it recently 

and cardi b is also bi

Cardi's bi, but her fiance doesn't approve of the LGBTQ community? That's weird...

🃏🖤👹

3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Cardi's bi, but her fiance doesn't approve of the LGBTQ community? That's weird...

i mean he apologised and said he didn't know the word

lots of pop stars have done homophobic stuff (including gaga) yet people overlook it on here 

12 minutes ago, Florian said:

Gaga could during BTW :lolly: 

pop8.jpg

yea but cardi b has the unicorn horn and everything! 🦄

Archived