BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Banned This Way
1 hour ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Sounds like a Prism b-side,

Yas first thought. I miss katy’s old sound all of a sudden

LordEnigma
3 hours ago, ChrisGaga said:

Dr. Luke is/was one of the biggest and best producer out there! I mean you'd probably wouldn't even know Kesha today without his productions. I think you can think anything about Dr. Luke, but his talent is insane! (Tik Tok, California Gurls, Dark Horse, Wrecking Ball, Good Feeling, I Kissed a Girl, Teenage Dream..... just to name a few...) His production exactly fits the style/image Kim Petras wants to create :staymad:

That’s fine and all but like he’s a shitty person which is much more important than talent.

fallen042

Bop after bop after bop. God her music is so addictive and she's actually a really smart, interesting person in interviews. Love her.

fallen042

She's very campy and fun. She doesn't take herself too seriously. Her videos for "I Don't Want it All" and "Heart to Break" are so cute and over the top. Great pop videos. 

sipthistea

Basic artists honestly Can't do better, and mostly when they remain making music with basic producers. 

sipthistea
On 08/06/2018 at 3:16 AM, ChrisGaga said:

His production exactly fits the style/image Kim Petras wants to create :staymad:

Then her style/image is just basic, generic, predictable and stupid nonsense :ladyhaha:

fallen042

Every gay on this forum would be OBSESSING over this bitch if it weren't for Dr. Luke being a horrible person and ruining everything. I would be so pissed at him if I was Kim. 

Archived