Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia helps homeless trans woman

monsterdino

Featured Posts

MJHolland
16 hours ago, THEORACLE64 said:

Why? Because you can’t accept that she’s a person that actually does good things in real life, and doesn’t just pretend or say the right things over the Internet to gain popularity? lolbye girl. 

Because context is a thing and AB has a record of transphobic, homophobic, Trump-supporting history 

lolbye

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
16 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

I agree she has an extra hole... the one she dug and buried her career in. 

Hopefully, she gets some help and stops being such a troll online. If she is truly supports the LGBTQ community, she shouldn’t be tweeting **** like that.

Nonetheless, I’m glad she helped this member of the community and hope that it’s a step in the right direction for her. 

giphy.gif

ZephyrInTheSky

-helps trans woman jump off building. LBR :triggered: 

Spoiler

JK of course

Hopefully she keeps it up

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Latino Baby
17 hours ago, SKANK said:

"Homophobia is the OPPOSITE of Azealia Banks" 

vs

i-am-a-victim-of-azealia-bankss-homophob

"extra hole"

:messga::sharon::ladyhaha:

Fantina

I actually liked Azealia before the whole Zayn incident. I saw an improvement, she apologized for her previous behavior, and seemed to get her head in the game. When the Zayn incident happened, I was like gurl, I mean, I don't care for Zayn but still.... she said some hurtful things.... :( 

I want to love her music so badly, but I can't stan a bully behavior :spin:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Dominic

The more people post on here, the higher it climbs on the trending topics and the more exposure AB gets. If you really don’t want to support AB you’d be better off boycotting all discussion of her. The reason she gets so much attention is because 80% of that is people complaining about her. If you’d leave it be then only her fans would comment and we all know there’s not a lot of AB fans. Makes sense really :shrug:

Otherwise, I hope she continues to be outspoken but learn respect, a lot of what she says is true and she makes a lot of valid criticism. I just aren’t a fan of her choice of words.  Catch more bees with honey. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Borisapillar

Azealia is a psychotic homophobe with major rage issues who will never change.

Arguing with her “but Anna Wintour is a BOP...!” fans is as pointless as waiting for Azealia to become a mildly decent person.

Gaga said it best: “She... she has a bad attitude.”

/thread

Hexxx

Azealia has an LGBT family. Her best friend is gay, she has a trans-brother who is like her bodyguard. And I don't know about her sister but the rest of the people that she works with are gay people. 

Azealia is bisexual and has had 2 girlfriends. I'm so tired of "She's homophobic" when the girl literally one of us. OPENLY says that she makes music for gays And y'all fall for these fake LGBT supporting pop stars who literally just see themselves as queens over y'all. They probably say the F-word in private.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hexxx
20 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

Azealia is a psychotic homophobe with major rage issues who will never change.

Arguing with her “but Anna Wintour is a BOP...!” fans is as pointless as waiting for Azealia to become a mildly decent person.

Gaga said it best: “She... she has a bad attitude.”

/thread

And that's the reason gaga suffered during the ARTPOP era for working problematic people and DJWS. She never even shared the same room with Azealia for gaga to even say this.  She was to busy listening to DJWS being messy 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Borisapillar
7 hours ago, Hexxx said:

Azealia has an LGBT family. Her best friend is gay, she has a trans-brother who is like her bodyguard. And I don't know about her sister but the rest of the people that she works with are gay people. 

Azealia is bisexual and has had 2 girlfriends. I'm so tired of "She's homophobic" when the girl literally one of us. OPENLY says that she makes music for gays And y'all fall for these fake LGBT supporting pop stars who literally just see themselves as queens over y'all. They probably say the F-word in private.

Right, because LGBTQ people can’t be homophobic and people of color can’t be racist, right?

The reach.

LordEnigma
9 hours ago, Hexxx said:

Not to bump this thread again but does that mean that the masc4masc gays who treat femme men like **** and use the f word against them ARENT homophobic because they are gay themseleves?

I just don’t understand that type of reasoning - and I’m not really addressing the drama in the previous parts of the thread.

Borislshere
9 hours ago, Hexxx said:

“I’m not racist, I have black friends” tease. 

Archived