đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

Perfect Illusion is back on the top 10 tracks in Spotify. Talent won

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

when did John Wayne outstream A-Yo? And what the **** is up with the embedding today seriously

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

On 6/18/2018 at 3:57 PM, Doncho said:

Will Gaga EVER have another top 10 debut? PI debuted at 15 wich was pretty good considering the reception of the song...

I think the hype pre LG5 was pretty big. Idk if she will have that again. Though it could be big again due to ASIB if everything goes well hopefully.

On 6/19/2018 at 4:24 PM, Yvi Monster said:

It's a field day on ATRL with the drama about Beyonce fake decay :reductive: We all know she will do well (+300k) with her next solo album

Yeah she'll be fine when she releases solo. This will be short lived glory for the Bey haters lol. Plus honestly at this point even if she flops it does not matter that much. I mean she has been successful for so long.

On 6/19/2018 at 5:48 PM, Doncho said:

I was reading an old Billboard article and they confirmed that Starstruck has sold 803,000 copies. And the article is from 2015. It might hit platinum in the coming months/years :vegas:

Starstruck would of been really big if it was released right after Poker Face. Flo Rida was literally the biggest singles artist at that point. The song would of easily done at least 5M digital copies in the US. Could of been another top 3 for the both of them. I would of like it to go like this: 

Just Dance

Poker Face

Starstruck

LoveGame

Paparazzi

(plus having Starstruck as a single would of extended the The Fame era a couple months more which would of meant Bad Romance would of probably not been blocked by Tik Tok as Tik Tok will have already smashed by the time BR came out and so we could of gotten another #1 on the Hot 100 but I am reaching at this point. Just day dreaming :selena: 

On 6/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, Miaou said:

Another #1 album would be amazing but she really needs a new #1 at the HOT 100 tho :poot:

Yeah honestly I would not mind if her next album gets blocked from the top as long as it ends up going Platinum but a new #1 single would be really nice. Or at least a single with multiple weeks in the top 10...we havn't had that since Applause :( 

On 6/20/2018 at 10:44 AM, ViviLittleM said:

R.I.P Gaga

mess....goodbye at top 10s in the UK for us :cryga: 

On 6/20/2018 at 3:53 PM, TeenIdle said:

We need Vegas tickets bundle :vegas: 300k on lock

I'd really want her to use tour bundles from now on. Sales are diying..there is nothing shameful from doing tour bundles at this point. She should consider it.

On 6/20/2018 at 4:58 PM, PanPikus said:

I don't know why they didn't release that Bloodpop collab in May or even June. They had so much time to do this, it would have its time earlier so it wouldn't collide with ASIB song in August... Now it kinda doesn't make sense.

This.

On 6/21/2018 at 5:03 PM, Doncho said:

Cardi B may be slaying but her pure sales are TRAGIC :air:

aaaaaaa.png

She doesn't have a physical release of her album. It would help her at least shift a respectable 1k lol. I hope she re releases the album later on with a physical release with like 2 new songs to attract ppl to buy a physical.

On 6/23/2018 at 7:32 AM, Wigless said:

Why is Million Reasons 600k away from overtaking Bad Romance? Ugh who is streaming that snore over THAT anthem lmao

On 6/23/2018 at 2:02 PM, ArtGagaPop said:

Because MR is the better song :vegas:

Yall do know that a 2009 song doing 200M+ is WAY more impressive than a 2016 song doing 200M+ right? Regardless of the fact that MR is a ballad. :poot: At the end of the day Bad Romance truly won :firega:.

Zaskar
On 6/24/2018 at 12:17 AM, DeanWinchester said:

posting gif not for shade but simply to say how surreal this is that Gaga would be the second highest. of course Adele is not in this set but still

giphy.gif

Wasn't P!nk the second highest with Beautiful Trauma? :oprah:

Andreu
3 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Tour bundles aren't pure sales maybe nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Zaskar
3 hours ago, Andreu said:

Tour bundles aren't pure sales maybe nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Then why is Witness there? :oprah:

DeanWinchester
7 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Oop

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ViviLittleM

Just noticed that Katy has 5b streams on Spotify.

Isn't it like 'only' 2b more than Gaga? :huh:

:gaycat:

NewYorkCity
20 hours ago, asana15 said:

Did they really skip the Gay Straight or bi lesbian trangerder part? 

IHaveToLaugh.gif

The Z
10 hours ago, HitTheBoat said:

this random ass promo during C2C's debut week

Say what you want, but the Cheek To Cheek promo was PERFECT

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Just noticed that Katy has 5b streams on Spotify.

Isn't it like 'only' 2b more than Gaga? :huh:

:gaycat:

that gap is very significant though. Gaga could use an additional 1B streams right now

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived