Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga leaving studio in NY (29/5)

godnhat

Featured Posts

Something must be coming soon. She's been in the studio loads Please gaga I need some new bops in my life. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evolve
1 hour ago, godnhat said:

yes it's Christian, her daddy :huntyga:

accept it

I love you :rip:

I also love your profile pic, my pms are open :hor:

She looks so good these days. Can we please have these moments last forever?! :giveup:

Delulu
31 minutes ago, Evolve said:

I love you :rip:

I also love your profile pic, my pms are open :hor:

She looks so good these days. Can we please have these moments last forever?! :giveup:

@Haroon we've got a horny fan over here :ladyhaha:

f*** u pop music

ryanripley
2 hours ago, anonlilmonster said:

Just compare the body language in the pictures of C*rino and her, to that in pictures of her and Taylor. Not saying she has to get back with Taylor, but just get rid of the desperate old creep. 

because a paparazzi shot can tell you everything you need to know to make comments like this

reported lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bradley

Can she tell us what is going on? :giveup:

There's not a sound from her and this suspense is killing me.

LGMonster95

For those who keeps saying that Christian looks like Gaga's dad, you'll be surprised how much Italian guys do seems alike, in Romania we can spot an Italian right away lol

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, anonlilmonster said:

Just compare the body language in the pictures of C*rino and her, to that in pictures of her and Taylor. Not saying she has to get back with Taylor, but just get rid of the desperate old creep. 

Well I'm sorry Gaga's in love with him :oops: Carino is clearly not accustomed to the famous life, and he's clearly very uncomfortable with all the flashing lights and fans. There's no reason to bash him and it's ok that he's very awkward.

Reported :oops: 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Phaye Monster

Her shoes oh my wig:messga: they look amazing

bless poor Christian, he’s not used to the paparazzi:oops:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Saade Baena

Gaga coming out of a building becomes more fascinating than some appearance on red carpets

RileyMint
5 hours ago, XsonicRubarb said:

I probably sound dumb but isn’t that cultural apropration everyone screams about. His hair . People attack everyone else for braiding their hair and dreds 

If I hear that phrase one more time... the US is supposed to be a melting pot. America isn’t about separating into factions and policing creative expression that resembles a specific culture. America is about celebrating and embracing ALL backgrounds. America is about pursuing happiness. When you grow up exposed to so many amazing cultures, that becomes your culture!!! The idea of America has been lost... 

Archived