💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour DVD Cancelled??

Paulchieffo

Featured Posts

Bradley
On 5/15/2018 at 6:12 AM, OMonster said:

Whether it's cancelled or not; none of us know, but I do know that I wouldn't be too upset if it were to be. Whilst I absolutely do want to experience another of her tour's in high quality (especially with my dates being cancelled), I feel like there's something a bit uncomfortable about the JWT Film now. 

If it is true that the DVD was specifically being filmed at the Birmingham dates, I would not be able to fully enjoy watching it. We know that she was in severe pain throughout those shows... and from what I've seen, they were not the best shows of the tour. If the DVD were to be more of a compilation (which I don't think it could be?) of dates, I would absolutely be here for it. The JWT is one of her most visually fantastic tours, and she sang and performed possibly the best she has. Certainly not the most outrageously, but it was very energised and performative. 

It's a real shame what happened to JWT. Beyond the obvious, medical implication to Gaga herself, the tour being cut short was especially unfortunate for how incredible it was. I am not sure we will ever see Gaga perform the way she did, and in such a great setting, ever again. 

Actually we could barely discern that she was in pain during those Birmingham shows. She gave her 100% and delivered a fantastic show. I watched the YouTube videos and man she was brilliant.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica
On 16/05/2018 at 12:10 AM, reversewarhol said:

Oh... I thought she was gonna record the BTWB dvd during the msg date of BTWB when she had the green hair, separate from the documentary 

She was, the drummer tweeted a few days before the cancellation that the MSG show was going to be filmed for a HBO special.

it's never coming you should bug out and make a huge deal about it cos it's never coming. Maybe if a bunch of us annoyed her and spammed her acquaintances and past collaborators we can get an answer! let's get to work little stalkers! 

monster4life231
On 15/5/2018 at 9:27 PM, Raccoon said:

BTWB I really don't know if it had been recorded.

But artRave aparently was at the Birmingham date :air:

Whatttttt shooketh :O

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Twitter

The Monster Ball Tour DVD Special 

Performed on: February 22-23, 2011

HBO Release: May 7, 2011

DVD Release: November 21, 2011

JWT DVD is probably still in progress. :flop:

Queen Gloria

IT BETTER NOT BE. 

giphy.gif