i can't with some of y'all :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SolidSnake
45 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

We don’t even know why they separated so for this to be accurate spill the tea 

Doesnt matter, if he aint with that hes a loser. 

Jan Stevens

Are you guys for real? Taylor certainly can do better, not talent wise but appearance and personality wise. I think Gaga can be annoying sometimes, she's Aries after all :trollga:

The Killers - Sufjan Stevens - The National - Utada Hikaru - Lady Gaga - Carly Rae Jepsen

Eggsy
6 hours ago, Jan Stevens said:

Are you guys for real? Taylor certainly can do better, not talent wise but appearance and personality wise. I think Gaga can be annoying sometimes, she's Aries after all :trollga:

tenor.gif?itemid=5330787

Jan Stevens
7 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

yass i work on this show. I can continue to eat

611.gif

Yasss, did you see Taylor?

Could you take a peek of his penis in the WC and tell us gays how it looks like? :staymad:

The Killers - Sufjan Stevens - The National - Utada Hikaru - Lady Gaga - Carly Rae Jepsen

ryanripley
7 hours ago, Jan Stevens said:

everyone is annoying at times but not everyone has gaga's ass and unique and kind personality so he can't do better

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, Jan Stevens said:

Yasss, did you see Taylor?

Could you take a peek of his penis in the WC and tell us gays how it looks like? :staymad:

yea, he's a really nice and fun guy

haha and I'm not a sexual predator.

sipthistea

Some of you are so quick to judge. The reason for the split was because of her busy schedule. Relationships don't work if there's no time for the significant other. 

Other than that, we don't know anything else. That doesn't make him a loser at all, they just didn't work as a couple. 

GypsyBabe
10 hours ago, Jan Stevens said:

poUBNv7Gg

She must not be that annoying if he stayed with her for half a decade. :awkney:

⚯͛

RAMROD
10 hours ago, Jan Stevens said:

So comedic. It is obvious he cannot deal having Gaga being the more successful person between them. And that she is trying on acting. Maybe he felt threatened. What an L, honestly. :shrug:

“I did a movie and lose Taylor. It’s like a turnover.” - Gaga, 5 Foot 2

1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

Some of you are so quick to judge. The reason for the split was because of her busy schedule. Relationships don't work if there's no time for the significant other. 

Other than that, we don't know anything else. That doesn't make him a loser at all, they just didn't work as a couple. 

Not sure that was the reason.

“Me and Taylor are fighting, so that’s sucks. My threshold for bullshxt with men is just..., I don’t have one anymore. In relationship you have to move together.” - Gaga, 5 Foot 2

He must be shady behind her back. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jan Stevens
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

So comedic. It is obvious he cannot deal having Gaga being the more successful person between them. And that she is trying on acting. Maybe he felt threatened. What an L, honestly. :shrug:

He must be shady behind her back. 

Stop the assumption and pin everything wrong to Taylor.

We know NOTHING about what's going on with their relationship.

At least the poster above you have met and worked with Taylor and have nothing negative to say about him. :triggered:

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Jan Stevens said:

At least the poster above you have met and worked with Taylor and have nothing negative to say about him. :triggered:

Meh :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Quasi
2 hours ago, Jan Stevens said:

And yet, you implied in your last post that her being annoying could have possibly had something to do with it. You also decided to throw in a shady comment about her appearance and personality.

Perhaps you actually meant to sign up for this website instead:

http://gagdaily.com/

:triggered:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived