Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga reposts Judas video in honor of Met Gala

Dawson

Featured Posts

Weasel
5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

making her best album yet :queenga:

Unless it's released tomorrow I don't see how she couldn't take a few hours to appear. Ugh, we've already had to downgrade our excitement to a red carpet look and even then we are left empty handed:saladga:

So much for 2018 radio is ours if even a MET appearance seems to be too much to expect :selena:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti
11 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

I feel like she's trolling us :selena:

AMAs say hi. :cryga:

disco stick tester, inquire within

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Neal said:

When she steers clear of events like this I really wonder what’s going through her head. The Met is a perfect chance for you to stay relevant. I love you miss Gaga but Rihanna and Beyoncé being our current pop zeitgeists are due to they choose wisely what they show up to. You have a single and a movie to promote later this year... i’m dumbfounded

maybe she just wants to stay at home and can't bothered to fly and worry about getting ready and dressing up

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

justanothergay
1 minute ago, Neal said:

When she steers clear of events like this I really wonder what’s going through her head. The Met is a perfect chance for you to stay relevant. I love you miss Gaga but Rihanna and Beyoncé being our current pop zeitgeists are due to they choose wisely what they show up to. You have a single and a movie to promote later this year... i’m dumbfounded

I don't think she cares at all about being relevant anymore, which is fine I guess. She could still serve a killer look though :madge:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

That J

I love that she did this. Judas is the perfect response to the theme!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Just now, ryanripley said:

maybe she just wants to stay at home and can't bothered to fly and worry about getting ready and dressing up

Probably.

Still.

I want a new generation of people to be exposed by her beauty, talent and appeal and the Met is a perfect way for her to do that. Especially now that the Met is bigger than ever. I just want her message of love and acceptance to reach new heights esp to the younger gen

OMonster

Why does this confirm she isn't going, though?

subtext / fantasy

That J
7 minutes ago, Neal said:

When she steers clear of events like this I really wonder what’s going through her head. The Met is a perfect chance for you to stay relevant. I love you miss Gaga but this was really your moment. Rihanna and Beyoncé being our current pop zeitgeists are due to they choose wisely what they show up to and they have managed to stay fresh for the public. You have a single and a movie to promote later this year... i’m dumbfounded

Since its going to be a very Gaga fall season, Im not worried about her not attending. Sure it would be great but who knows whats going on in Gagaland!  She may be busy with other things or she may have a different way she wishes to come back to the spotlight. Regardless, the Gala will be hot and theres plenty of Gaga soon so im good with it all.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Mitchey

How does this confirm she isn’t attending? Don’t count her out just yet!

Borislshere

at this point, I'd be fine if she just dressed up in her room, took a pic and posted it. It'd probably be better than 95% of the attendees tonight. 

tumblr_p48nrp0oOd1u6n38po1_250.gif

BabylonHooker

Don't panic yet. We still have hope. Let's wait til 6pm :cryga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Mirrion Rizzons
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Don't her makeup artists and dressers do that for her tho?:selena:

illySpencer
8 minutes ago, justanothergay said:

I don't think she cares at all about being relevant anymore, which is fine I guess. She could still serve a killer look though :madge:

Don't worry she will care when she will need promotion for her album ! :stalkga:

geopang

I’m not here for an event where a bunch of basic celebs will wear stuff that Gaga did years ago. If Gaga doesn’t go, it’s going to be extremely contrived

Archived