Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

I Wanna Be With You snippet

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Joshie S

oh my ****ing god this bitch didn't release THIS? 
I swear to god this better not be because of Troy or the label on this one... this is just... wow. It really goes to show WHY she was so furious during those years and still is, because they made her change this kind of beautiful song? It's only a snippet but it's enough to know she spent time on it and could of made it 10x better but they wanted something more "Real" and "balad"-y? sigh

rant over

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeyerJ

Please do not act like I Wanna Be With You has stronger lyrics than Dope. The choice to change the song was right.

Bio

Sorry but Dope is a million times better than this. The lyrics are corny as ****. Dope is full emotion, a very raw moment from Gaga that we haven't seen before.

EGOT2027
3 minutes ago, BeyerJ said:

Please do not act like I Wanna Be With You has stronger lyrics than Dope. The choice to change the song was right.

Stronger lyrics don’t matter if it takes 7+ listens to understand what on earth she’s saying in that song. 

Luzaleja

I love Dope :giveup: :tony: it's one of my favorites from ARTPOP. Personally, I like the vocals on it. They fit the song so well, and they are so haunting :giveup:

Though I do wish she would have released IWBWY too :giveup: give us both :grr:

thehanyo

IWBWY doesn't fit on ARTPOP. Dope is ****ing dope. What a bizarre masterpiece. It holds up.

Enzo

It's not better than Dope 

Mess at all the delusion here 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

BeyerJ
13 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Stronger lyrics don’t matter if it takes 7+ listens to understand what on earth she’s saying in that song. 

stronger lyrics will always matter :awkney:

CannaeDrive

IWBWY was the only thing that I didn't care for at the Swinefest, and I still do. There is no way to make that song happen with those weak lyrics, just move on.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ExCrystal
32 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

oh my ****ing god this bitch didn't release THIS? 
I swear to god this better not be because of Troy or the label on this one... this is just... wow. It really goes to show WHY she was so furious during those years and still is, because they made her change this kind of beautiful song? It's only a snippet but it's enough to know she spent time on it and could of made it 10x better but they wanted something more "Real" and "balad"-y? sigh

rant over

Gurl, Farhan better GET IT TOGETHER and leak this masterpiece. WE NEED THIS. I'm bald from this snippet

LUO YI

Hope he leaks it so I can add it to my Joanne playlist

The night sky tells all

Archived