💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga & Cardi B collabing?

dit

Featured Posts

AshIey
1 hour ago, justanothergay said:

I would have to be convinced by the collab itself to really be okay with it. Gaga is just so 100% dedicated to having her collabs be natural so I have to stand behind that, and I don't know what Cardi is like in the studio. But if they release a banger I will buy it in stores :lolly:

Seeing as Cardi is a fan of Gaga’s I think she’d want to work personally in the studio with her, I mean I would with my idol if I had the chance. So they could possibly create something authentic.

Chamaquito

I just really think Cardi has one of the worst flows in Hip Hop right now. But I mean, they can do the collab. It wouldn’t be the first time I skip a collab with a rapper..

I’m actually nice.

aaronyoji
1 hour ago, Chamaquito said:

I just really think Cardi has one of the worst flows in Hip Hop right now. But I mean, they can do the collab. It wouldn’t be the first time I skip a collab with a rapper..

is that u in ur avatar??? 

Gagaplayer315

Let's not have more problematic people collab with her

Eggsy
2 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

I’m all for Gaga collaborating with a female rap artist. I think it would sound amazing. Azealia is cancelled, Gaga probably doesn’t know who cupcakke is, she’s never even recognised nicki minaj’s existence. So Cardi is the way to go :diane:

I would actually die for a GagaXMinaj 

Gaga never needed to feature rappers and I don't see why she should change it. Just because they like each other doesn't mean they have to collab :awkney: I don't want Gaga to jump on trends just 'cause this artist is "in" right now.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

LaMaisonGaga
22 minutes ago, Miky said:

Gaga never needed to feature rappers and I don't see why she should change it. Just because they like each other doesn't mean they have to collab :awkney: I don't want Gaga to jump on trends just 'cause this artist is "in" right now.

Jewels‘n‘Drugs, Starstruck and Just Dance say hi

lamaisongaga.com

15 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Jewels‘n‘Drugs, Starstruck and Just Dance say hi

And as I said, she never needed to do that. The songs would be just fine without those features.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Levine

" will be featuring in a ton of artists music"

And this alone should tell you that Gaga will never collab with her. 

Gaga is not desperate to work with the "hot right now thing" like some of her peers do. 

Green Detox

I need that miki minach collab first I've been waiting for since 2012 pre-ARTPOP era

Archived