💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I am so proud of Lady Gaga.

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

01a78ba4f4f983e9e6a28cc58b1cec42.jpgWu0QnzgSVmsl.jpg

I know this isn't a surprising or rare opinion on this site, or in the fandom as a whole, but I just wanted to really say it. I'm so proud of her.

Maybe it was the poster, or the praise from the trailer, but I was brought to tears knowing that Gaga is about to rock our world once again, but in an entirely new form. She's so versitile when it comes to her talent, and I feel nothing but warm and fuzziness knowing that she's getting recognized for her work.

So, I dedicate this thread to the lovely lady herself, Ms. Gaga. We love you, and we're proud of you.

Purr more, hiss less.

DoremonLove

I love this thread:tony: Queen is so talented in whatever she does:tony: always been proud of My Queen:tony: Bless her always :tony: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

DaftFameMonster

She's so, so, so misunderstood. There's nothing more I could ask for than for her hard work to receive the praise it deserves.

Jessica Germ
48 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Best female artist of all time in my opinion!

@Garzilazo OMG LOOK someone used your face for their video's thumbnail :giveup::udidnt:

bloody g

We can't love her too much she deserves EVERYTHING

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Ashley

I was particularly proud of the music being praised even if we haven’t heard it yet. I know she didn’t write it all alone, but just the fact that she’s able to write a movie soundtrack is amazing. She can really do anything.

Raccoon

She literally leave me speechless.mp3 when it comes to talk about her in general. I'm very proud of how much she achieved in 10 years, so proud of her talent and proud of being a little monster.

I don't know where I would be today if it wasn't for her. A big part of the happiness in my life she's the reason. She deserves the whole universe. :wub: In my opinion, she is the strongest, bravest, most talented & best human being I know. I hope one day I'll be able to hug this person irl, not just in dreams. :kara:

Wel... Thank you for sharing this post with us!

Thank you Lady Gaga, you really are something else, I love you. :wub:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

giskardsb

I've always said that "pop star" is the bottom level of her career ladder, not the top.

Archived