💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

I came here to say im not coming here to see spoilers. 

No worries, if I see any spoilers without the spoiler tag, I will contact any mods to help me add it for us :sis:

As for the spoiler tag itself, be aware that as tempting as it may be, it is a huge risk to click on one before you watching the movie yourself. It is like opening the Pandora's Box. So, please choose wisely :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Avenues
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That's long time to go  :diane: How will you resist spoiler? May the force be with you,fam! :giveup:

That is so sweet, It will be so nice if both of you become an item :sis:  Will ask him after the movies, I suppose? 

I don't think about the movie much actually, exams take a toll on my Asian mind. 

I hope so too, He's just the guy I dream to be with.

I'm not sure how I'll do it so time will tell :laughga:

Ouch, My back hurts.

sarahb
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Listening to music from phone wherever you go especially in public transports might help :giggle:

Thats my plan at the convention :lolga: 

I should've done a star lord cosplay so I could have a reason to walk around in headphones :laughga:

River

Enjoy today bitches, I'm literally about to cry from excitement, it's f-cking happening, 10 years of investment and dedication are coming to a beginning of a new era, I watch every movie, every tv show, I gave all to this!

btw today I finally watched Dr. Strange :selena: I postponed it too much because I didn't see it as so important :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
3 hours ago, River said:

Enjoy today bitches, I'm literally about to cry from excitement, it's f-cking happening, 10 years of investment and dedication are coming to a beginning of a new era, I watch every movie, every tv show, I gave all to this!

btw today I finally watched Dr. Strange :selena: I postponed it too much because I didn't see it as so important :laughga:

YESS!! It's tomorrow bish :giveup: It will be rising from 0 to 100 real quick tomorrow!

ohoohoh, finds how wrong you were? :giggle: Dr.Strange is actually really good isn't it :applause:

RAMROD
3 hours ago, sarahb said:

Thats my plan at the convention :lolga: 

I should've done a star lord cosplay so I could have a reason to walk around in headphones :laughga:

That would be neat idea. would be better if you also got a ZUne player or iPod classic :sharon:

River
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

YESS!! It's tomorrow bish :giveup: It will be rising from 0 to 100 real quick tomorrow!

ohoohoh, finds how wrong you were? :giggle: Dr.Strange is actually really good isn't it :applause:

The CGI is amazing! but the movie was too short!! it felt like a double episode of the Netflix series..

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

The CGI is amazing! but the movie was too short!! it felt like a double episode of the Netflix series..

sksksks, perhaps so. It's more of the origin story and to set up for the future films which I assume will be matter more :giggle: Can't wait for him vs Mordo. Classic.

River
Just now, RAMROD said:

sksksks, perhaps so. It's more of the origin story and to set up for the future films which I assume will be matter more :giggle: Can't wait for him vs Mordo. Classic.

They must give us Strange and Spidy vs. Mordo, like the old times :giveup: and if possible, Daredevil too :giveup:

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

They must give us Strange and Spidy vs. Mordo, like the old times :giveup: and if possible, Daredevil too :giveup:

Yeah, would be so dope :giveup: Not sure about DD tho, but we do know TV MCU and Cinema MCU is actually related but we do not know if they will actually meet at one point :oprah:

River
18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yeah, would be so dope :giveup: Not sure about DD tho, but we do know TV MCU and Cinema MCU is actually related but we do not know if they will actually meet at one point :oprah:

Faige said not in this phase :( 

The MCU is not that connected as they want us to believe.. Even between the tv MCU there’s no connection..

and I think the inhumans will be axes for good and be replaced with the mutants... 

the plan was to make the mutants extinct in the comics too but now the mutants are back to Marvel so this idea is over..

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

Faige said not in this phase :( 

The MCU is not that connected as they want us to believe.. Even between the tv MCU there’s no connection..

and I think the inhumans will be axes for good and be replaced with the mutants... 

the plan was to make the mutants extinct in the comics too but now the mutants are back to Marvel so this idea is over..

Yea, besides INhumans flopped since were not done well. It look so cheaply made. :madge:

Just based on how some things name dropped on MCU TV, like when Jessica Jonese referring to The Avengers on Attack of New York thingie, thinking they know that Cinema MCU heroes exist.

Cannot wait for MCU XMen and Fantastic 4 tho. They are rebooting those too, with Human Torch again no less :applause:

RAMROD

The Purple Carpet (Thanos, Purple, get it? :giggle:) happened earlier today. It was livestreamed too, anyone watching it? :giveup:

Also, they are, once again, put out reminder for fans and regular audience alike to not spoil things. They never do this before so this is serious business tbh :giggle: 

And they actually have the hashtag emoji for it too :giggle:

River
37 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yea, besides INhumans flopped since were not done well. It look so cheaply made. :madge:

Just based on how some things name dropped on MCU TV, like when Jessica Jonese referring to The Avengers on Attack of New York thingie, thinking they know that Cinema MCU heroes exist.

Cannot wait for MCU XMen and Fantastic 4 tho. They are rebooting those too, with Human Torch again no less :applause:

Because Marvel failed big time, they hired Scott Buck again after the bad job that he did with Iron Fist and gave him a project that it's just not for him.. the story was idiotic, Medusa was a big fail, the acting was bad.. like when they cut the hair of Medusa I just laughed from that scene.. they had to give it to AOS team..

Sure, my problem is that the movies are not acknowledging the tv shows.. they don't even care about the inhumans, like they don't exist.. Peter should at least name drop the Defenders.. I mean the Hand was a big issue in NYC..  it's just so messy..

And the big fail of the tv shows is that the Stark Tower is not there at all.. they could give them the budget for it :laughga:

OMG if Cap survives the war, they must make a joke about the Human Torch :selena:

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

Because Marvel failed big time, they hired Scott Buck again after the bad job that he did with Iron Fist and gave him a project that it's just not for him.. the story was idiotic, Medusa was a big fail, the acting was bad.. like when they cut the hair of Medusa I just laughed from that scene.. they had to give it to AOS team..

Sure, my problem is that the movies are not acknowledging the tv shows.. they don't even care about the inhumans, like they don't exist.. Peter should at least name drop the Defenders.. I mean the Hand was a big issue in NYC..  it's just so messy..

And the big fail of the tv shows is that the Stark Tower is not there at all.. they could give them the budget for it :laughga:

OMG if Cap survives the war, they must make a joke about the Human Torch :selena:

Yea, was quite not pleased with how ABC handling it. Will pretend it have never exist tbh. :madge:

Lucky for Killmonger not gonna go through that lol

Archived