Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Shangela to play Lady Gaga's drag mother in 'A Star Is Born'

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have so much love for Shangie, she's a great actress and a hard-working woman! Nothing but respect for my All Star Winner

underneath the pine

Gohan
1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

I thought we knew this?

49 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Is this old news? We knew they were in the movie but didn't actually know the exact role.

This article is new.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

NintendoMONSTER
On 29.3.2018 at 10:37 PM, Edonis said:

Why don't you want drag queens in the film? :laughga:

I feel like this film is just about drag queens, because we constantly get news about drag queens in this movie... and no other news :sweat: 

Ziggy
On 3/29/2018 at 3:24 PM, gagzus said:

i assume by drag mum she essentially means she's a queen who influences Ally to go from her Rock/Country girl look with jeans, tshirt and jeans into the sexual Pop/R&B diva with orange hair and gaga-esque looks that she becomes in the movie when she essentially decides to go from shy girl to superstar. The story of ASIB seems like it'll be predictable as hell but i'm still interested

Her role is pretty limited, but what I’ll say is that she’s super funny, and supportive of Ally and her meeting Jackson. All the queens love Ally and they’re pretty much her friends in the movie and she’s far and away their star performer because of her talents. I’d also add that, no, the plot is not totally predictable at all lolol some parts of it are, but not all

(Relevant: I’m the one who made that thread a few months back when I saw the screening).

Edonis
On 3/29/2018 at 4:52 PM, Gohan said:

This article is new.

The information isn’t though :sweat:

2 hours ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

I feel like this film is just about drag queens, because we constantly get news about drag queens in this movie... and no other news :sweat: 

We’ve gotten news about Shangela and Willam acting in the film. They were asked about their roles in interviews. That’s all. I don’t see how you could say that automatically means the film is about drag queens :sweat:

ALGAYDO
19 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Her role is pretty limited, but what I’ll say is that she’s super funny, and supportive of Ally and her meeting Jackson. All the queens love Ally and they’re pretty much her friends in the movie and she’s far and away their star performer because of her talents. I’d also add that, no, the plot is not totally predictable at all lolol some parts of it are, but not all

(Relevant: I’m the one who made that thread a few months back when I saw the screening).

Wait, so there’s more drag queens than Shan and Willam? Are they also well-known?? 

gagzus
2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

The overall story from what I’ve heard seems pretty predictabletho. Gaga starts off as the shy girl who can sing, Bradley is a washed up musician who takes her under his wing after hearing her sing, she then gets more notoriety and then starts branching out and gets a record deal and becomes mega famous which puts a strain on their relationship and thy grow apart. Then she’ll come to her senses and realise she loves him and it’s more important than her fame and money. They’ll sing a ballad together and finally come back together and live happily ever after together. At least that seems where it’s going tbh

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, gagzus said:

The overall story from what I’ve heard seems pretty predictabletho. Gaga starts off as the shy girl who can sing, Bradley is a washed up musician who takes her under his wing after hearing her sing, she then gets more notoriety and then starts branching out and gets a record deal and becomes mega famous which puts a strain on their relationship and thy grow apart. Then she’ll come to her senses and realise she loves him and it’s more important than her fame and money. They’ll sing a ballad together and finally come back together and live happily ever after together. At least that seems where it’s going tbh

Didn't see the original movie or the screening but mark my words : Bradley's character will die and Gaga's character will realise some sacrifices to become famous didn't worth it. 

Just a huge feeling about it ^^ 

gagzus
56 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Didn't see the original movie or the screening but mark my words : Bradley's character will die and Gaga's character will realise some sacrifices to become famous didn't worth it. 

Just a huge feeling about it ^^ 

oh so the twist is jackson dies?

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I feel like it will happen, just a strong feeling :D

ALGAYDO
10 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Plot twist: everyone dies at the end! :giveup:

Archived