💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm Getting Bored of Gaga's Music

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

I honestly can't find replay value in any song before Joanne. Sure there's the occasional song that I can jam into but other than that I just skip her songs. I meam I do listen to her work everyday, but there are also other songs in my library that I can listen to everyday nonstop. Should I give her music like a 3 month break? And relisten wben I think enough time has passed to reignite the flame that was once there?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo

I mean I guess you can take a 3 month break but I love listening to Gaga everyday and listening to songs that show how far she’s come. My playlist currently has Brown Eyes, Bloody Mary, Dope, Gypsy and Perfect Illusion in it. I find you have to change the variation of what kind of Gaga music you listen to in order to keep it fresh every time

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

sethrb101

I can't fathom getting bored of Gaga, but I also suggest taking a break and exploring other music and coming back to Gaga. It'll probably feel like a breath of fresh air. You could also try songs you don't usually listen to by her.

#Gaga2020

shame

You don't have to set yourself a definitive break from her music. I think it's easier if you leave it to your gut. Whenever you're in the mood to listen to one of her songs, jump in and hit play. And on those days or weeks you don't feel like it, listen to your other favs. Just because you're a fan doesn't mean it's necessarily a job to listen to her music on a routine/schedule.

angels forever, forever angels

sethrb101
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

You don't have to set yourself a definitive break from her music. I think it's easier if you leave it to your gut. Whenever you're in the mood to listen to one of her songs, jump in and hit play. And on those days or weeks you don't feel like it, listen to your other favs. Just because you're a fan doesn't mean it's necessarily a job to listen to her music on a routine/schedule.

This, honestly. I sometimes feel that with artists (even Gaga), but if you're not feeling it, don't listen. When you do get in the mood it'll be so much more pleasant.

#Gaga2020

Bella Goth

sis, i had to hate ARTPOP after couple of weeks it released then bish i cant stop listening to it till now then think to myself how can i hate this album back then hahaha

heda97

I don’t listen to gaga everyday, the last time I listened to her was like 3 weeks ago. There’s tons of songs out there, and I’m always exploring. However, today I was feeling in the mood for gaga and really enjoyed it, so it’s fine if u take a break or whatever. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Quark

It happens to everyone and with every artist. If you keep playing the same music you are bound to get bored of it. Is just that depending and how much you like the music, it will dictate how much time it will take you to get bored of it. So if it took you a long time to get bored of Gaga's music, that means you really like her music.

Zilla

Seriously, put her away for a month and then listen to the Fame Monster again. It's life changing, like it's a first listen. Did that last week and I was LIVING.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

TheFame Monster

Might not need a 3 month break, but just a few weeks. I recently did this with MJs music. He was all that I was listening to for probably 4 months. I took probably a 2 week break (maybe) and started listening again and now I have some new favorites. 

sipthistea

Listen to Witness. I heard it's a great record and the best album of 2017 :music:

Archived