charts

Can Gaga reach 1# on BB Hot100 again ?

JohnWayne97

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Werk said:

It is but I meant like some users use it for annoying shady purposes at unnecessary times 

Oh, I was thinking that you probably meant “sad” but I’ve never seen “thanks” used that way :selena: 

Lazarus

Kendrick Lamar. SZA. The Weeknd. Kanye West. Cardi B. Bruno Mars. Rihanna.

There you are. Other than that - If she were to appeal to the younger listener with an edgier, younger sound, while simultaneously creating the song of the century and promoting heavily, she could pull it off. 

Or, if by some miracle, A Star Is Born was a smash success and a lead single properly pushed.

ugh

Werk
Just now, JGD said:

Oh, I was thinking that you probably meant “sad” but I’ve never seen “thanks” used that way :selena: 

It's used a lot :selena: 

JohnWayne97
1 minute ago, Lazarus said:

Kendrick Lamar. SZA. The Weeknd. Kanye West. Cardi B. Bruno Mars. Rihanna.

There you are. Other than that - If she were to appeal to the younger listener with an edgier, younger sound, while simultaneously creating the song of the century and promoting heavily, she could pull it off. 

Or, if by some miracle, A Star Is Born was a smash success and a lead single properly pushed.

Totally agree with u , sister :classy:

Sizzily

Yasbhooe are you kidnin me of coyure you know she dat biych haha

One Banned Boi

Ariana Grindr

God, I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again....you’re so HOT:firega:

:icega:oh yeah she can definitely score more number ones, they just gotta be pop and not necessarily gp friendly but they gotta be BOPS

Anything is possible however it is very much unlikely. 

I can see her having a lot more top 10's though with ease.

Even though this is a recurring topic after an album era, the correct answer is YES!

Gaga has the potential to drop another #1 hit single. She already has good vocals. All she needs is a good sound and strong promotion, then it could happen. Or she can go the other route and collab with a popular artist of her choice or fits LG6 theme. 

JohnWayne97
9 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

God, I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again....you’re so HOT:firega:

:icega:oh yeah she can definitely score more number ones, they just gotta be pop and not necessarily gp friendly but they gotta be BOPS

HAAHAHAHA thanks 😘 I guess I'm a hot italian too hahahahahaha

HaveAnOysterBBy

I feel like the cure could have gone #1 if it was the LG5 lead. The straights really loved it and with the amount of hype Gaga had for her comeback it would have for sure smashe d.  :saladga:

Archived