opinion

MISTAKEN FOR LAVH

Soneresc

Featured Posts

Soneresc

IT WASNT LAHV

IT WASNT LAHV

IT WAS A PERFECT DELUSION

i wrote this lyrics, so what do you think about it? i will make it lead single but not going to sing in super bowl halftime show.

DutchHooker

Yeah you shouldn't sing it at the halftime show and sing Milliuhn Rizzons The Re-Up instead!!

vw9r7wl.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ryanripley

sounds like Perfect Illusion by Lady Gaga

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gracious Gaga

Sounds alright just make sure you record and perform it in a key you can sing it in.  

♥ Kindness Police.

The Z
31 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Is it about Instagram?

ReWZp.gif

*stuffy nose*

It is about pure relationships. It's pure adrenaline. No filter. I love Mark. And BloodPop. And Kevin Parker, from Tame Impala. I'm my father's daughter, my mother's daughter, my sister's sister, my friends' friend. This is me with nothing. Joanne is me without the fame. She died when she ws 19. My father almost cried when she passed away. But he's OK, and so am I. And you know, the truth s that I'm...I'm...I'm like... you know, to-to-totally honoring her with this record. :ladyhaha:

TimisaMonster

Alright...just make sure you sing the full song on tour and not the "Itunes Preview" version of 1:30...thx

:awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived