Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna recording new album

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

She also posted a lot of pics / videos of her recording on her Instagram story

LadyLuca

Yass Queen! Cant wait. Lately madonna always serves for me! Love it.

Dreaming of Gags and MDNA collab someday.....:wub:

Kiss her an tell her shes an a hole already!

Rifek

OMG I thought for a moment it's Gaga when I saw it on IG :duck:

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Rifek said:

OMG I thought for a moment it's Gaga when I saw it on IG :duck:

Well, duh she's her daughter :triggered:

RadioIsOurs

As much as I adore her, how much are you willing to bet that it has a tropical/trap sound? :triggered:

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

As much as I adore her, how much are you willing to bet that it has a tropical/trap sound? :triggered:

I don't know she said that european musicians inspired her a lot when she was in Portugal

BLACKOUTbritney

I love her I’m excited but those bejeweled teeth/Grills are so cringe she really needs to stop it :air: 

Xoxo Adriana

Im hoping for a more kickass, unapologeticbitch.mp3 album like she use to do. Don't get me wrong I love Rebel Heart and MDNA, but I feel like she isn't her best when she's trying to follow nowadays music trends. Her last three albums (RH, MDNA and Hard Candy) have all been not so great when it comes to originality, and I'm shocked because she's known for her originality. This is not a drag or shade, its just tea.

I'm really hoping for something similar but not exactly like American Life. That album was killer, honest, bitchy, unapologetic. thats what AL was, that was THAT bitch, that was THE queen. The lyrics on that were brutally honest and 100% her feelings and thats what I'm hoping for on her upcoming album. Also despite dragging Hard Candy a second ago I still love the album and hope the aesthetic and visuals on this album are as fun and vibrant as HC. No doubt, this album will definitely be one of the most talked about albums as well as LG6 will be! :lana: 

Also to add: Extra kudos to her for working on an album AND promoting her beauty line without getting caught up on only one of them....unlike a little someone (who by the way owes us a new album) :stalkga: 

Spoiler

21568505-818717401641851-117526230098300

shoful
11 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

I love her I’m excited but those bejeweled teeth/Grills are so cringe she really needs to stop it :air: 

Oh god why did u point them out :saladga:

And she’s wearing them while recording. Is she going to have a lisp on this album lol? :toofunny:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Versace
53 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Im hoping for a more kickass, unapologeticbitch.mp3 album like she use to do. Don't get me wrong I love Rebel Heart and MDNA, but I feel like she isn't her best when she's trying to follow nowadays music trends. Her last three albums (RH, MDNA and Hard Candy) have all been not so great when it comes to originality, and I'm shocked because she's known for her originality. This is not a drag or shade, its just tea.

I'm really hoping for something similar but not exactly like American Life. That album was killer, honest, bitchy, unapologetic. thats what AL was, that was THAT bitch, that was THE queen. The lyrics on that were brutally honest and 100% her feelings and thats what I'm hoping for on her upcoming album. Also despite dragging Hard Candy a second ago I still love the album and hope the aesthetic and visuals on this album are as fun and vibrant as HC. No doubt, this album will definitely be one of the most talked about albums as well as LG6 will be! :lana: 

Also to add: Extra kudos to her for working on an album AND promoting her beauty line without getting caught up on only one of them....unlike a little someone (who by the way owes us a new album) :stalkga: 

Reveal hidden contents

21568505-818717401641851-117526230098300

I kinda agree that her last three albums are not as iconic as what came before 

However I feel MDNA gave us her best tour. I attended the MDNA tour and omg till today I haven't seen a more extravagant production. 

Rebel Heart gave us Ghosttown which is one of her best modern songs in my opinion  

Archived