đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The 9th Tarantino Film...

GeeYewWhai

Featured Posts

GeeYewWhai

...has been revealed. It is called Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, and will be released in 2019! IK it's late news but I haven't  seen any AP threads yet about this. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9383833

The premise of the movie, as is follows "In 1969 Los Angeles, a former Western star and his longtime stunt double struggle to find success in a Hollywood that they don't recognize anymore." It takes place during the Manson Murders in LA. The premier date given now is APRIL 9th, 2019, so mark your fu*king calendars.

Margot Robbie, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Brad Pitt have officially been cast to be a part of this movie. I can't think of better casting choices. I hope Samuel L Jackson joins the bunch soon. 

1200px-Margot_Robbie_(28316659170)_(crop220px-Leonardo_DiCaprio_October_2016.jpgBrad_Pitt_Fury_2014.jpg

Me at the moment of reading the news.

scream.jpg

I am beyond hyped. B!tch you don't even know.

Tarantino himself has stated this to be his final movie, so my expectations are no less than amazing. LEGGO

Nothing Happened

Tomiel25
9 minutes ago, GeeYewWhai said:

Tarantino himself has stated this to be his final movie

DxTVjOh.gif

This can't be truth

i can't speak english but i can if you like

iCpro
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

I thought he was a a**hole to rival all a**holes?

He’s also the most talented filmmaker alive :trollga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

SychosSoChic

not an ice cubes chance in hell

tumblr_p4qbbrdcSU1u6n38po1_250.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Villanelle

I thought Margot Robbie hadn't been confirmed yet? She probably is a good choice for Sharon Tate.

That whole Manson case is fascinating. Morbid I know but that's what sparks fascination

GeeYewWhai
1 hour ago, voidfigure said:

Do you guys really like Tarantino that much?

tenor.gif

Nothing Happened

OctobersRust

I’m SO ready!!!! :wtfga: that description blew me away, it sounds amazing. Like someone else said in this thread, he IS a the best filmmaker alive (and my favorite.) I don’t believe this will be his last movie though. Maybe his next to last, didnt he say he was retiring at 10 films? If this is his ninth, surely there will be one more at least?

weed

How can he finish at 9 when he could instead make an even better 10th movie starring me? :triggered:

but regardless yassssss kind of sad the main characters are men but the movie will be great nonetheless. He’s so creative and iconic 

Archived