đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

We are 3 months into 2018. Why isn't radio ours yet?

Creyk

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, Creyk said:

I can't wait that long the cure was a bop and I need more I want newe music and by that I mean GOOD music not some slow ballad

we all do

maybe they're just being careful incase of backlash for releasing music after a cancelled tour

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xSilver
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

This is false advertising.

I don't want to sound like a hater, but "fake advertising" resumes pretty well Gaga's career lately.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, xSilver said:

I don't want to sound like a hater, but "fake advertising" resumes pretty well Gaga's career lately.

lol how?

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

we all do

maybe they're just being careful incase of backlash for releasing music after a cancelled tour

This is what I've been thinking too. Like @Creyk I too feel like I have been deceived by this 2018radioisours hashtag and would VERY much like my full refund and a discount to make up for it ( :poot: )but I think they want to wait a long while before announcing anything. Her starting an era right now could go poorly with the public even though she could be super healthy already and ready to start an era but the GP does not understand how fibro works. They do not understand that one day she could be almost paralyzed with pain and the next be like completely fine. It wouldn't be smart to do anything right now, sadly  :cryga: 

xSilver
Just now, ryanripley said:

lol how?

Idk, I just thought it. I think it's all because the cure music video and all those fake rumours, but I had this feeling since the Superbowl.

Yeah, maybe it's paranoia lol 

ryanripley
Just now, xSilver said:

Idk, I just thought it. I think it's all because the cure music video and all those fake rumours, but I had this feeling since the Superbowl.

Yeah, maybe it's paranoia lol 

it is paranoia :laughga:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, dit said:

This is what I've been thinking too. Like @Creyk I too feel like I have been deceived by this 2018radioisours hashtag and would VERY much like my full refund and a discount to make up for it ( :poot: )but I think they want to wait a long while before announcing anything. Her starting an era right now could go poorly with the public even though she could be super healthy already and ready to start an era but the GP does not understand how fibro works. They do not understand that one day she could be almost paralyzed with pain and the next be like completely fine. It wouldn't be smart to do anything right now, sadly  :cryga: 

i still think it's better to question the hashtag after June/July, this gap between the tour and ASIB is perfect for a stand alone single to keep her name relevant and it's literally only the second day of March

UnnamedArtist

#InOneMomentOf2018RadioIsOurs #Maybe #GagaTeam #NotFlop #Fashion #LadyGaga #Slay #Mama #Queen #NoFilters

Kpdxom.gif

i still think it's better to question the hashtag after June/July, this gap between the tour and ASIB is perfect for a stand alone single to keep her name relevant and it's literally only the second day of March

Yeah I agrease I just wanted a refund because I too am sporting BzcuNdICIAApyWE.jpg today :poot: 

but yeah in general I am still skeptical we are getting any music other than ASIB soundtrack and the Bloodpop collab this year so I'm not even building any anticipation. I'd be fine waiting until 2019 for LG6 tbh.

ryanripley
Just now, dit said:

Yeah I agrease I just wanted a refund because I too am sporting BzcuNdICIAApyWE.jpg today :poot: 

but yeah in general I am still skeptical we are getting any music other than ASIB soundtrack and the Bloodpop collab this year so I'm not even building any anticipation. I'd be fine waiting until 2019 for LG6 tbh.

idk if it happens in the music industry too but ik businesses "slow down" during Jan and Feb cus the gp has no money to waste after the holiday season

maybe they're waiting until the gp has coins again

The Surrealist

I don't get why they announced the 2018RadioIsOurs thing. They just bound themselves to looking like liars in the end.

idk if it happens in the music industry too but ik businesses "slow down" during Jan and Feb cus the gp has no money to waste after the holiday season

maybe they're waiting until the gp has coins again

Yes it happens in music too actually. I remember ppl discussed this a long time ago about how ppl are broke after Xmas and new years and so they try to save up money during Jan and Feb. This is why a lot of established artists do not release during that period. Only new artists generally release during that time albums to avoid loads of competition in order to chart higher on the BB200 (of course there are many exceptions of big artists doing that but yeah in general). I hope we get something in spring but I just don't see it. I just see the Bloodpop collab coming in spring / summer 2018 and then the lead for ASIB in the early fall. 

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

I can't wait that long the cure was a bop and I need more I want newe music and by that I mean GOOD music not some slow ballad

“Good music not some slow ballad” how are those things opposite?

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived