Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Amy Lee Is Criminally Underrated

Dunk96

Featured Posts

For those who don't know,Amy Lee is the lead singer of Evanescence. Their biggest hit is Bring Me To Life and is widely recognized as a "meme song" currently. But Amy Lee as a songwriter and vocalist is rarely talked about anywhere by anyone. Her voice is unbelievably beautiful and haunting. Her songwriting is incredible as well and they capture the pain and heartbreak she's been through.

I forgot to share this video. It's the band covering Dirty Diana and it's my favorite MJ cover ever (because I hate most MJ covers and they kept it pretty true to the original):

Tom Nook

Her vocals on My Immortal can give any skinny legend a run for their money :gaycat: 

200w.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

I think it's wrong.. it's just the fact that Evanescence were gone for a long time and people just forgot..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

Amy Lee is only underrated cos you are in the wrong community to talk about her sksksksks

She is well appreciated in metal community, not in pop stanbases :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guest bostonGUY
2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Her vocals on My Immortal can give any skinny legend a run for their money :gaycat: 

200w.gif

Which version? There’s like 5 lol

1 hour ago, Parach said:

Meme song? :awkney:

Because the song Bring Me To Life has been used in several memes,mostly the chorus of the song.

Evanescence was my favorite for yeeeeears. (Seen them 6 times and met Amy before one of those shows.) I've always been enamored by  piano-playing chanteuses I guess. In fact I didn't become a monster until I realized the chops Gaga has.

Archived