Gaga misses Little Monsters and music

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
56 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Me looking for code in anything she posts...

pm8oCMpeg

ย 

Omg so same sisย :ladyhaha:

SwissMonsterยฎ๏ธ - Creating controversy since 1999

StarstruckIllusion

Does anyone know the song where that baseline comes from at 1:47? It's so familiar ugh.ย 

ย 

I actually really like Money Honey ugh. This performance was amazing too (minus the head shaking and arm moving)

40 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Does anyone know the song where that baseline comes from at 1:47? It's so familiar ugh.ย 

ย 

I actually really like Money Honey ugh. This performance was amazing too (minus the head shaking and arm moving)

It always reminds me of "Push It", and I love that she sampled it for the earlier live versions:

I wonder if there is another song that has a stronger resemblance to that bassline.

3 points in and ready for more

Edge Of Venus

I high key feel like she's going to announce some bad news, probably the Vegas cancellations. The B&W pics on Instagramย lookย cryptic af.ย  She always gives out subtle hints before something bad happens.ย 

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

I high key feel like she's going to announce some bad news, probably the Vegas cancellations. The B&W pics on Instagramย lookย cryptic af.ย  She always gives out subtle hints before something bad happens.ย 

vegas won't get cancelled lol

it's 34 shows a year, she can handle it

it's not like was a problem after she had signed it, they knew when discussing it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

justanothergay

I am literally so so worried about her... I know she can handle herself but I just need confirmation that she's improving herself. I'm almost worried more about her mental health than her physical health, too.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

idk I don't think she's in a good place right now, the detachment from us and those pics..... hope I'm wrong :ohno:

ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Archived