The Stage Broke AGAIN At Today's Show

Doot

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

The BTWB stage would never act up like this while she tried to record.

tumblr_ouc6yirRrV1s0snh7o8_250.gif

But her hip would :ladyhaha:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Jonathanholland
Just now, Borislshere said:

The BTWB stage would never act up like this while she tried to record.

tumblr_ouc6yirRrV1s0snh7o8_250.gif

THe BTWB literally broke her hip tho :emma:

Queen of breaking things :golfclap:

Before there was love, there was silence

crisTEAne

just choose berlin to record the show. it's the last date, plus i'll be there. win–win. :hor: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

mucinex

if this is only happening in this venue, either something is messed up with the venue's electricity or they just didn't set the stage up correctly.

i was hoping it would only happen once, and her team to make sure everything was wired correctly after the first night, but i guess not.

let's just hope they fix everything before future tour-dates

4 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

if this is only happening in this venue, either something is messed up with the venue's electricity or they just didn't set the stage up correctly.

i was hoping it would only happen once, and her team to make sure everything was wired correctly after the first night, but i guess not.

let's just hope they fix everything before future tour-dates

It was a different venue.

16 minutes ago, iCpro said:

That stage scares me, like one wrong move and Gaga or the dancers could fall off and get crushed under the lifts :laughga:

I’m sure they have precautionary measures such as a crew that’s always monitoring the stage and closely watching if anything or anyone falls in.  As well as an emergency stop button. 

I think I saw in a video where one of the platforms was escalated and some crew member was right below it during the intro (or some other segment, I forgot).

Luckystef8

I always felt the reason this tour is so short is because of the stage and that it can't do more than a certain amount of months

hell0samuel

This is so unfortunate but I'm glad Gaga and the team are being professional and safe about it. 

To some of the comments; 

Please don't be rude or disrespectful to Gaga's hard working crew. Yes it's natural to blame them for technical difficulties but these heavily automated systems are extremely complicated and the technology that runs them is too. Unfortunately sometimes the system just isn't having it. It happens in theatre shows and across concert tours worldwide... sometimes the computers just won't do it. 

Just an example, recently Wicked London had to cancel 2 performances because they're automated systems broke down before a show started... 

The crew are doing the right thing in stopping the show and resetting the system, otherwise if they continue with the stage down and it suddenly comes back online with everyone on the stage unaware, this would put Gaga, her dancers, band and crew at risk. 

It's just something that happens unfortunately. 

They need to fix that stage before anymore future shows. What if this happens again and they injure themselves? Then we would have a Born This Way Ball 2.0.

28 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

But she can laugh at that- Queen. Good reaction. 

Meanwhile backstage she’s screaming at everyone. 

Archived