Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's performance is going to be "interesting"

Mr S

Featured Posts

blackpink

Why is this clown presenting the Grammys? :neyde: Do Americans really find James Cordon funny? I’m British and he is so corny and tries way too hard. 

He is TESTING ME by saying it’s just “interesting and good” like what type of Randy Jackson American Idol compliment  is that :neyde:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Fame IV said:

Of course, what did you expect?

It's Lady Gaga. It's the Grammys. Of course they will put the maximum effort to it.

To be honest, I was initially  expecting something like that performance for the ppresidents. Sitting on the piano looking and sounding lovely. Great, but still pretty basic. My expectations are a little higher now.

14 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Why is this clown presenting the Grammys? :neyde: Do Americans really find James Cordon funny? I’m British and he is so corny and tries way too hard. 

He is TESTING ME by saying it’s just “interesting and good” like what type of Randy Jackson American Idol compliment  is that :neyde:

Better than LL Cool J at least.

And yeah, he just finished saying Kendrick Lamar is amazing and then on to Gaga and she is good. :huh:

andy232000
10 hours ago, Miel said:

If Kesha does praying, I hope she at least tries to do the high note.

It’s out of her range. It took her 10 trials to hit it on the studio. I doubt she’ll be brave enough to risk it in on shot while singing with other artists in front of TV

7 hours ago, andy232000 said:

It’s out of her range. It took her 10 trials to hit it on the studio. I doubt she’ll be brave enough to risk it in on shot while singing with other artists in front of TV

Huh, didn't know that. It's one of my favorite parts of the song! I mean, I still love it, but I'd kill to hear her do it live.

Has she, yet?

3 points in and ready for more

PoshLife
16 hours ago, Queen Neyde said:

not trying to be shady but if this is your reaction to somebody saying gaga's performace is interesting i cant even imagine what would happen if someone said her performance is going to be boring :ladyhaha:

at least I'd appreciate that person's honesty :rip: 

BlingNotTheMusic
19 hours ago, Miel said:

Huh, didn't know that. It's one of my favorite parts of the song! I mean, I still love it, but I'd kill to hear her do it live.

Has she, yet?

No. And I would rather her not put it in the song if she can’t perform it live. Just sayin. 👀

Archived