đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Arturo

Those eligibilities are wrong. Perfect Illusion is still over 200,000 units away from Platinum in the US. Itll never get there

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Dark Horse has surpassed 500m streams :lolly:

DWm2ST-WsAM0ej5.jpg

She truly is a streaming force...her label really does a good job at least in terms o streaming. Roar is also at like 300M+

15 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

you have any idea how much swish swish is doing daily? I don't want it to pass MR :ohno:

Yeah I forgot the average but Swish Swish will sadly outstream Million Reasons for sure at some point this year. But always remember MR's pure sales :hug: 

2 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Yeah but why did it take the GP 4 damn years of Gaga's twenties for them to finally acknowledge her vocal skills :selena: 

I can't process how ppl didn't see the raw talent from her live performances even back then. The GP is so messy sometimes...like does it really take an artist to fully strip things down for them to finally hear talent? Did they not have ears back then or did they need the visuals to be easier on the eyes for their ears to properly work? :selena: 

ArtGagaPop
10 minutes ago, dit said:

Yeah but why did it take the GP 4 damn years of Gaga's twenties for them to finally acknowledge her vocal skills :selena: 

I can't process how ppl didn't see the raw talent from her live performances even back then. The GP is so messy sometimes...like does it really take an artist to fully strip things down for them to finally hear talent? Did they not have ears back then or did they need the visuals to be easier on the eyes for their ears to properly work? :selena: 

Apparently her clothing was to disctracting for them to hear her voice :poot:
She has been slaying vocally ever since the fame, although her voice has gotten even better with age. 

1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Apparently her clothing was to disctracting for them to hear her voice :poot:
She has been slaying vocally ever since the fame, although her voice has gotten even better with age. 

This! It was a big reason why I always respect Gaga more than a lot of other popstars back then was because she CLEARLY had the vocal chops along with the fun eccentric elements of a popstar. I can't believe ppl didn't hear her tone/vocal slayage in performances like Paparazzi VMA, Poker Face American Idol etc... :poot: it must have been frustrating for Gaga and probably one of the big reasons why she decided to go with a Jazz album and the Joanne era. Now the world can't deny her vocal skills. Like EVER :triggered:

ryanripley
21 minutes ago, dit said:

This! It was a big reason why I always respect Gaga more than a lot of other popstars back then was because she CLEARLY had the vocal chops along with the fun eccentric elements of a popstar. I can't believe ppl didn't hear her tone/vocal slayage in performances like Paparazzi VMA, Poker Face American Idol etc... :poot: it must have been frustrating for Gaga and probably one of the big reasons why she decided to go with a Jazz album and the Joanne era. Now the world can't deny her vocal skills. Like EVER :triggered:

it was annoying to see fans drag her for rebranding her career too like...

sure, jazz and joanne may not be your fav genres but do you want this woman to make pop music again or we gunna be stoopid? :derpga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it was annoying to see fans drag her for rebranding her career too like...

sure, jazz and joanne may not be your fav genres but do you want this woman to make pop music again or we gunna be stoopid? :derpga:

Exactly. (Though I do believe the C2C re branding was enough and she certainly could of gone full pop by that time  with LG5 / Joanne). 

Also imo (I know this is not a popular opinion) but the C2C era was one of my favorite Gaga eras :selena: I like the music on Joanne (though I do not like the Joanne era that much) but the C2C era somehow slayed me which is so strange to so many people it seems :selena:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, dit said:

Exactly. Aslo imo (I know this is not a popular opinion) but the C2C era was one of my favorite Gaga eras :selena: 

I like the music on Joanne (though I do not like the Joanne era that much) but the C2C era somehow slayed me which is so strange to so many people it seems :selena:

i was too busy irl to keep up with gaga closely for C2C but the news of AHS brought me right back and then i joined ggd :selena:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i was too busy irl to keep up with gaga closely for C2C but the news of AHS brought me right back and then i joined ggd :selena:

tbh I was never that active in stan culture in general. I think I was very intrigued by Gaga by the end of TF and during TFM era and then I lost interest in her a bit and stopped checking for her until ARTPOP. For some reason not hearing of her as much and seeing ppl actively bash her even IRL got me interested in her again. I couldnt understand why ppl that normally never cared about pop culture were publicly insulting her or making mainstream jokes about her in school and so that picked my curiosity and then I re discovered her again and since then I have been following what's up but I feel like I am one of those ppl who will forever be a easy going stan of sorts? Like if I dont like something I might vocalize it once and then move on. It is why I do not understand why ppl go on rampages when they do not like a Gaga album, era etc...like casual funny shade, a few complaints is ok but meltdowns over you not liking her work? really? Just distance yourself from her for a bit, look at other artists, do something else and when she does something you like comeback! it isn't wrong to not like everything an artist does. 

DeanWinchester
On 2/21/2018 at 8:09 PM, MarlonBrando7 said:

they are , does that mean she outsold Madonna overall ? she's the only artist i can't see been hated by madonna fans tho :green:

the really hardcore ones of course don't want madonna to be surpassed by anybody, but whatever. they don't really hate her for the most part. i cant explain why. i was going to say maybe because she didn't want to be the new madonna, but then again she is the black madonna so ???

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

the really hardcore ones of course don't want madonna to be surpassed by anybody, but whatever. they don't really hate her for the most part. i cant explain why. i was going to say maybe because she didn't want to be the new madonna, but then again she is the black madonna so ???

cause Riri is not a blond popstar and her brand doesn't rely on being talented, creative and/or innovative.

Bloody Matt
9 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Throwback to when we didn't  knew  PI would flop yet :selena:

I already knew it wouldn't do good tbh :poot: 

Still love it tho. The instrumental is 🔥

6 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Throwback to when we didn't  knew  PI would flop yet :selena:

Throwback to when we thought PI will smash :selena:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived